• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Band!

Salazard

Nyom Nyom Nyom
Heya people!

If you have some free time, can bare Rock music (of the Alternative and Punk variety), then you should pop over to my bands MySpace or purevolume page to check us out and give some feedback. =] We have currently released a self-published EP and are working on a second! With a new track being uploaded onto our Myspace in about 2 weeks time!

Our MySpace
Our purevolume page

Thanks muchly!

I didn't like the singing, for some reason I don't know, but I thought the rest was fine. I got a little bit impatient during Down On Luck, since the begining was a bit soft, and I anticipated something louder after things like that, and it lasted a few seconds too long for me.

I don't know. I only listened to the ones on purevolume for a decent amount of time, since the MySpace had too many.

Back
Top Bottom