• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD got mentioned on Cracked!

You beat me to it.

But it's just talking about personality tests anyway. As you can tell, I agree with the article. It's good fun and all, but don't parade it around everywhere.

Squorn pointed this out in #tcod.

But yeah, don't parade it everywhere like hopeandjoy above me said. It'll ruin our cool image :sunglasses:

(link)

...on a list of "things nobody wants to read", but still.
Oh, it could be worse. When Squorn linked it in #tcod and I saw the article title I was thinking one of the items was going to be "extensive analysis of algorithms and formulas from video games". As it turns out, it's not even ragging on the existence of personality tests, just people who post their results on forums expecting others to read them. This is probably just about the least negative mention you can have on Cracked.

Yeah, I noticed it the other day too. I almost made a thread about it, but lucky I didn't, since I missed this the first time around.

Oh, it could be worse. When Squorn linked it in #tcod and I saw the article title I was thinking one of the items was going to be "extensive analysis of algorithms and formulas from video games".

But... Everyone likes those! Right? ...Right?

Gah, thanks to this, I got into a wiki walk. :c Still it's pretty awesome to see TCoD mentioned on Cracked. I half-expected it to be in negative connotations but all's well.

Back
Top Bottom