• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Advert Shop!

Luxcario

'Humans are interesting.'
Pronoun
he
So, the deal here is, I'll make banner-type things displaying your art thread/shop/whatever. You run your mouse over it. You click on it and you are taken to that page.

ANNOUNCEMENTS!
~No complicated Pokemon adverts from now on~
~I now do Dramatic Chipmunk adverts, the form is down there~
~No need for credit, I will put my little mini-symbol in a corner~

For the options answers, just delete Yes or No as necessary.
Form:
Linked to:
Inside TCoD or out? Yes-No
(If it's outside TCoD I need a direct link. Otherwise just give me the thread/quote/etc. name and I search it.)
Banner size:
Text style:
Text colour(s):
Colours:
Other details:
Banner text:

DRAMATIC CHIPMUNK ADVERTS!?
Starting text:
Ending text:

Here is a typical Chipmunk example (not linked)
Yg8B132049506746lEi9lc69.gif

Last edited:
Linked to:Everart
Banner size: See the Shuckle Banner in my sig.
Colours: Background: Aqua, purple, and periwinkle, swirled together, if you can
Other details: None
Banner text: Everart for the win! (centered)

Thank you!

Linked to: Yes, inside TCoD. It's my PMD Time Paradox.
Banner size: A little wider than Ever's and a little longer in length than Ever's
Text style: Italics, about a size ranging from 18-24
Text colour(s): Scarlet Red
Colours: Backround is Aqua Blue on one half, the other half forest green.
Other details: Well, I want a piture of Aura (Celebi) on the fores green half and Aqua (Mew) on the aqua blue half, with both of them standing back to back.
Banner text: Never give up. Your hope dawns your path to victory. (First sentance on the top, second sentance on the bottom.

You can find pictures on google if you cant draw Aura and Aqua back to back.

Okay...
EDIT:
herp derp
(Quote this for your BBcode)
(ImageShack messed up the shape)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom