• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Gijinka City

NightGhost

I walk this lonely road
Hello everyone, I have been gone far too long, and I want to get right back into it, so I'm gonna make an RP and get back on the Wagon!

Plot: While there is no definite plot, it is basically a big town/city where all the Gijinka (humanoid Pokemon) live and they go about there daily business, doing what they do and just living out there lives. I may throw in little challeneges here and there and maybe after a while a plot will happen (like a big bad enemy everyone must defeat or something)

Now to the rules:
1. Legends are ok upon my approval.[NO ARCEUS HAVE PLANS]
2. You can have crushes. But keep it PG-17.
3. No god modding
4. For now 3 characters.
5. You can have Pokemon if you want.
6. If your pokemon has multiple forms [ie Shaymin, giratina, burmy] Please specify, legends [ie giratina, shaymin] can change but have pic of both!

Allowed legends:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltrus
Mew
[no mewtwo]
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
[No Regi- please]
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Shaymin
[no regigigas]
Heatran
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
[NO ARCEUS]
Victini{mine}
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Reshrim
Zekrom
[No Landorus]
[No Kyurem]
Keldeo
meloetta{mine}
Genesect

Form:

Username:
Name:
Town Job:
Gijinka:
Pesonality:
Appearance: like pics, but description is fine
Crush:

Name: Ace
Town Job: not at moment
Gijinka: Victini
History: rp
Pesonality:rp
Appearance: PIC: http://fav.me/d2xw30c
Crush: OPEN

Name: Melony
Town Job: musician
Gijinka: Meloetta
History: rp
Pesonality: rp
Appearance: PIC: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmr6o9357e1qivgnso1_500.png
Crush: OPEN

Last edited:
It's semi-literate, Not too big on grammar but try your best and 3 or more sentences are best, I'm okay with one-liner but not too often

Form: IT'S A FORM, DERP.

Username: Harvest Ty
Name: Mazan
Town Job: Works full time at the nearby inn/hotel(Cleaning N' studf)
Gijinka: Ampharos
History: Mazan was born in a northern city, where he, hos parents and siblings had lived. Mazan had been afflicted with a medical status from birth, which is why he is a Gijinka, causing his parent's to lose interest in him. For years Mazan attended school and was constantly bullied by younger and older students due to his unique nature. Eventually Mazan ran away from home. He had gotten lost in the woods a little south of his once home. Eventually he wandered south into the very same Gijinka city. He was very weak from the wandering though the forest, causing the people who found him to send him to the hospital. A few months later he left the hospital, lived in the orphanage for 2 years and just now has recently started to live on his own.
Pesonality: To be rp'd
Appearance: Mazan is 5'4 with thick, curely, honey blonde hair that reaches down to the beginning of his neck. He has silver blue eyes and a short nose. He has yellow ears like an Ampharos with two thin black stripe that runs around each ear. He has a miniature red gem imbedded on his forehead. His tail is rather long as well. He typically wears shorts(of various colors), and Tee-shirts(of varying colors), and a pair of orange shoes with black soles.
Crush: N/A

Last edited:
Ok your good, Also forgot to delete that password part, this is a form from one of my old RP here that dies when i left.

I wanna see if we can get another one or 2 people in first, give it another day or so, then i will start it

Two.

Username: Absoul

Name: Tesse Cameron (pronounced like Tess)
Town Job: Helps out at the local café/bakeryish place (doesn't cook but cleans up and helps sell stuff.) She is also looking for a place to live (currently she lives in a shabby old backroom of the café, due to her not being able to leave Gijinka City for reasons unknown.)
Gijinka: Shiny Umbreon
History: The only child of a Lucario gijinka policeman named William Cameron and an Umbreon gijinka librarian named Anna May Cameron, Tesse was born and grew up in a small house near Gijinka City. Once she left, though, she could never return for some reason (she won't tell.) Not much else about her is known.
Pesonality: Tesse is an introvert, calm and cheerful in a restrained sort of way. She's kind of mechanical in her organizedness. Rest to be rp'd.
Appearance: Tesse stands about 5'6'' with black hair a little longer than shoulder-length usually tied in a ponytail. Her bangs normally obscure the blue ring imbedded on her forehead. She also has long Umbreon ears and a tail, all with neon blue bands on the ends. She usually wears a white T-shirt and blue athletic shorts with black-and-blue tennis shoes. And she also has blue rings around her wrists and ankles.
Crush: none and not open

Name: Kai
Town Job: Cook-helper-guy-person at said café. (He can bake stuff.)
Gijinka: Spinda
History: Unknown.
Pesonality: Kai is a little spacey and gets dizzy easily. He acts childish most of the time and is very clumsy. Rest to be rp'd.
Appearance: PIC (not by me!) And yes he wears that sweater every day o_0
(about his height and shoes: he is approximately 5'9'' and wears black shoes.)
Crush: none and not open

Last edited:
Form: FORM DOS

Username: Harvest Ty
Name: Saki Leon
Town Job: Owns the Leon Inn
Gijinka: Nope
History: Saki was born in the Gijinka City, her Mother, Marie Leon, who was a Chimecho Gijinka and the daughter of the original founder of the inn. Her Mother Married her father Justin Keys, an accountant who was human. Justin quit his job when Marie's mother died of old age(Her father was already dead) and helped Marie run the inn. Eventually Marie died from a particularly bad bout of the flu, and Justin followed soon after. A year later Saki was left to run the inn alone, and as such, the business has slowly been dying. She recently hired Mazan and gave him a room, for his work. She has been considering renting rooms to Tenants.
Pesonality: Saki is quite the workaholic (even though she's an accident-prone clutz). She often gets discouraged, being the only family member left of the Leon inn and having and failing business. She loves to talk to people she has befriended, but tends to be a bit more prim and courteous to those she serve or work with.
Appearance: Saki is 4'8 and a bit thin as well. She did inherit her mothers silver hair, but everything else is her fathers(Her dark blue eyes and her height.)
Crush: Open

If I'm not late, here's my form.

Username: Scootaloo
Name: Jayden
Town Job: Artist
Gijinka: Gengar
History: she was an orphan but found the city one day. She then made it her home. It is possible that she was a pure human at one time and related or linked to Morty.
Pesonality: Sarcastic and a bit of a prankster, Jayden is fun to be around. However, as she is a Gengar gijinka, she can be quite mysterious and dark.
Appearance: She has dark and long purple hair, maroon eyes, and wears a purple hoodie and black pants.
Crush: No

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom