• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC][Open] The New Emissary

Hehe...I guess I should pay more attention. I guessed there would be because it'd be akward with genderless boos...Yeah. I'm stupid

Well I was going to start when everyone who reserved a place got their forms up, but that hasn't happened yet. I was going to then start anyway, but I will soon be busy with finishing up final papers, then any final exams and projects, and then I graduate and stuff. This isn't getting binned, but I'm not sure when I will start it now.

Name: Gangrel
Series: Fire Emblem
Side: Tabuu
Other: He's more in this entire conflict for the promise of combat itself - think of him as a seeker of chaos.

Name: Cyrus
Series: Pokemon
Side: Tabuu
Other: Finally, his chance for revenge. Cyrus sees this as an eventual opportunity to once again create his own world, where his word is literally law. His Pokemon team consists of Crobat, Weavile, Gyarados, Magnezone, Probopass, and Houndoom.

Not gonna lie, I loved wilderness survival maps in Warcraft III. Now you're telling me this neat-o looking game is just that? If I didn't already have a destination for my $15 on Amazon, I would pick it up now.

Accepted.

Announcement, the character limit has been upped to two for now.

Back
Top Bottom