• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions and stuff that she hopes you like

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
HEY HEY does anybody still check art threads?

Hope so. Here's a Raikou.

2zrnd7a.jpg

It sucks. :sweatdrop: Here's a link to my Colors!3D gallery. This sucks too. :sweatdrop: Cut me some slack, though, 'cause it was all drawn on a 3DS.

Working on digiteralizinaing that Raikou. Also going to draw the other beasts. And an Articuno is somewhere. And. And. :grin:

...okay criticize me now, it would be appreciated!!! :talking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your very very good! I hate to add to the constant refrain of 'oh wow you're only 11 wow' but I think it really applies here! The raikou looks quite nice (if a bit sloppy, but then I suppose it's not a finished piece).

You seem to have proportions down remarkably well, but I will point out that Raikou's front legs are not quite that long; most mammals are at least as tall in the back as in the front, and it looks like if your raikou was standing up straight then it would have a significant downward slope to its back.

Great posing, though, and again, good work overall.

Thank you~ (it is a sketch, so deal with the sloppiness :sunglasses:

Haha, that's funny, because a month ago I constantly drew stuff with shrunken heads.

Yeah, the legs are funny-looking.

Hopefully all shall be fix-ered after digitalerizaitionating.

The Eirika picture is my favourite; nice to see a fan of Sacred Stones. Keep up the good work!

Stuff that's in progress:

- Gen VI starters hugging each other to death
- Upside-down Reuniclus
- Gen IV Lake Guardians (probably won't ever be finished...)
- Colorized-digitalizered Raikou

Let me know if you like the sound of any of those, or stuff to tell me before I'm done with it.

Last edited:
SORRY I NEGLECTED YOU THREAD although it was fun doing other stuff hehe

Har har, out of the above list, I only finished the upside-down Reuniclus, which will be unveiled at a later time because it still sucks right now :P The Gen VI starters were in a sketchbook but now that I'm migrating to a tablet, I'm going to redraw them, ahaha. Also gave up on the Raikou because I got bored of it.

So, what in the heck do you have, since it sounds like you don't have anything, you say.

WELL HAVE A LOOK AT THIS HA

1195bnp.jpg

Are you telling me that I don't have anything?

So although the above list is screwed, expect more generic Pokemon things. I'm trying to see if I can draw all 649 Pokemon by around the mid/end of July. (By the way, it'll never be finished, can you guess? But a girl can try...)

Go ahead and suggest whatever Pokemon to draw ahead of the others, because I'm trying to see how well I can manage drawing the things in order. I've already broken that idea, but whatever.

And yes drawing with a tablet is awesome, nice of you to ask! It feels like such a luxury~!

Pikachu's been colored, squee!

2dsfk14.png

now that i'm posting stuff that i hope you like you guys better come and post darn it

Hehe.

357ko48.png

This was to see if I could draw a worthwhile new avatar. I may actually use it. Don't be shocked if you see Umbreon replaced by a girly giggling Mewtini.

Kyaaa, I love the Pikachu one.*o*
It doesn't seem to have anatomy issues. The tail is understandable. <3 I especially like how you did the electricity.

!!! A member of civilization, whoah. Thanks a lot!

I'm not fond of the blue on the outside of Pikachu's body, but I'll deal with it. I decided "fff this is my drawing MY STYLIZED TAIL" and I like it better than the squareish tail that it should have!

If you draw a seductive-looking Absol I will love you forever I'll love you regardless but shhh

AAAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Me gusta.

Pikachu looks awesome (I'm jelly) and the avatar is adorable. Pikachu's got a few tiny spots of missing color here and there (mainly in the corners where two lines meet), and the cropping on your avatar is a bit pixelated. I'd suggest working with larger images to try and fix the cropping. But those are both minor issues. They look incredible :3 This is making me want to go and art around for a while.

@Everglider - I WAS GOING TO DO THAT ALREADYYYY we're seriously brainconnected oh my god

@Black Yoshi - wheee thanks. I saw the pixels of blue showing through on Pikachu but I was too lazy to fix them, so. The avatar was drawn in the small space, so x3 I noticed the pixelation afterwards.

Thanks! Also I should be doing request shop requests but I'm a terrible person so I MIGHT BE DOING SACRED STONES (fire emblem) FAN ART FOR A WHILE I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH JOSHUA <3

Back
Top Bottom