• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you wait until both of us get our respective hold items to ref? MF needs a Scope Lens and I need a Muscle Band.

4vs4 single/double (up to acceptor)
Style: Set
DQ: 1/52 year
Damage Cap: 39.6% (Im speshul!)
Banned Moves: OHKO's, Suicide moves(last Pokemon only), Weather moves, Moves with 100+Base Power(before bonuses and STAB)
Arena: Epic Rap Battles of History stage

The green room where the Epic Rap Battles of History are filmed. And there's a nice beat going too! Of course we can't damage the equipment, so turn it down from 11. You can't get through the floor, so no dig or Earth Power, and the only sand/mud is from a few potted plants, so those moves are allowed.

While battling, a character from the videos might affect the battle somehow after the final action:

Darth Vader: (A little Carbonite bath...) Causes severe freezing to a random battler.

Easter Bunny: (I give people candy, you just like to pillage...) All battlers regain 10% energy

Stephen Hawking: (I'll be stretching out the rhyme, like Gravity stretches time...) Gravity and Trick Room are applied.

Adolf Hitler: (Even went back in time, and turned you whack in the prequel...) Undoes the final action, gives a random battler severe confusion, then the new final action is reffed.

Hulk Hogan: (I'll choke hold you hostage like Laura Ling...) Puts a random battle under the effects of Wrap*shot for bad puns*

Genghis Khan: (You'll need more than luck...) Reduces a battler's accuracy by 1 stage

Chuck Norris: He just Roundhouse kicks everyone for 10% damage.

Nothing happens: Boring

Notes: Each effect has an equal chance.

Please at least know what an Epic Rap Battle of History is before accepting. It would also make the refs job easier if you knew too.

Last edited:
Here, 'tis a battle for Blastoise.

4vs4 single
Style: Set, except moves and items that force switching.
Damage Cap: 45%
Banned Moves: None.
Arena: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mega Mix

In the first round this looks like a normal arena, white all over, four walls. But at the end of each round the arena changes into a fighter's homeland! It changes into one of the following:

Mushroom Kingdom:
Mario's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% chance Bowser breathes flames on a random battler, which deals 5% fire damage.

Dream Star:
Kirby's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% chance Kirby crash-lands on a battler, dealing 5% non-type damage, but will then feel sorry for the injured and will restore 5% energy.

Hyrule:
Link's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% Ganondorf will appear and deal 5% dark type damage to a battler.

Kanto:
We're here! The first home of Pokemon, all moves gain 1% damage after everything else is applied and there is a 10% chance each time this arena appears Nurse Joy will appear and restore 10% health to each Pokemon.

Note: Each arena (except the first one) stays in play for 2 rounds, and they all cycle in the order seen here (except the first).

Here, 'tis a battle for Blastoise.

4vs4 single
Style: Set, except moves and items that force switching.
Banned Moves: None.
Arena: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mega Mix

In the first round this looks like a normal arena, white all over, four walls. But at the end of each round the arena changes into a fighter's homeland! It changes into one of the following:

Mushroom Kingdom:
Mario's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% chance Bowser breathes flames on a random battler, which deals 5% fire damage.

Dream Star:
Kirby's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% chance Kirby crash-lands on a battler, dealing 5% non-type damage, but will then feel sorry for the injured and will restore 5% energy.

Hyrule:
Link's homeland. Each time this arena appears, there is a 10% Ganondorf will appear and deal 5% dark type damage to a battler.

Kanto:
We're here! The first home of Pokemon, all moves gain 1% damage after everything else is applied and there is a 10% chance each time this arena appears Nurse Joy will appear and restore 10% health to each Pokemon.

Note: Each arena (except the first one) stays in play for 2 rounds, and they all cycle in the order seen here (except the first).
taking

I never rejoined ASB after it was remodeled, but here I go, with my first return battle...

2vs2 single
DQ: 10 days
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, suicide moves, Sunny Day, direct healing moves
Arena: Midnight Island

The contenders will be battling on a circular island roughly 50 feet in diameter. It is night, so Sunny Day will have no effect, as there is no sunlight to intensify. The "outer ring" is all a smooth, sandy beach while the "inner circle" (a circle in the center of the island that is 30 feet in diameter) is made of a dense forest. There is a full moon and the ocean is gently lapping against the shores. There is one stream, roughly five feet across, that cuts the island exactly in half. Does that mean it's actually two islands?

Each round, there is a 10% chance of one of the following events occurring:
-If near or within the forest, a Vileplume may accidentally release a bit of Stun Spore, causing mild paralysis.
-If near or within the forest, a Ghost-type Pokémon may suddenly become visible, frightening the battler it appeared closer to, causing a flinch for that one action.
-Within the forest, either Pokémon may stumble across and eat an Oran Berry, healing 5% HP.
-Within the forest, either Pokémon may stumble across and eat a Leppa Berry, healing 5% energy.
-A cloud may cover the moon, bathing the island in darkness for a whole round.
-When on the beach, Dwebble or Crustle may unearth themselves and poke the nearest Pokémon, dealing 1% or 2% damage respectively.

Notes: Earthquake doesn't work on the beach; mud-using moves only work near the ocean or stream, or if Rain Dance is in effect; SolarBeam has 90 base power instead of 120.
Only Basic-stage Pokémon allowed.

Um! I feel like I've forgotten something =/

I never rejoined ASB after it was remodeled, but here I go, with my first return battle...

2vs2 single
Banned Moves: OHKO's, suicide moves, Sunny Day, direct healing moves
Arena: Midnight Island

The contenders will be battling on a circular island roughly 50 feet in diameter. It is night, so Sunny Day will have no effect, as there is no sunlight to intensify. The "outer ring" is all a smooth, sandy beach while the "inner circle" (a circle in the center of the island that is 30 feet in diameter) is made of a dense forest. There is a full moon and the ocean is gently lapping against the shores. There is one stream, roughly five feet across, that cuts the island exactly in half. Does that mean it's actually two islands?

Each round, there is a 10% chance of one of the following events occurring:
-If near or within the forest, a Vileplume may accidentally release a bit of Stun Spore, causing mild paralysis.
-If near or within the forest, a Ghost-type Pokémon may suddenly become visible, frightening the battler it appeared closer to, causing a flinch for that one action.
-Within the forest, either Pokémon may stumble across and eat an Oran Berry, healing 5% HP.
-Within the forest, either Pokémon may stumble across and eat a Leppa Berry, healing 5% energy.
-A cloud may cover the moon, bathing the island in darkness for a whole round.
-When on the beach, Dwebble or Crustle may unearth themselves and poke the nearest Pokémon, dealing 1% or 2% damage respectively.

Notes: Earthquake doesn't work on the beach; mud-using moves only work near the ocean or stream, or if Rain Dance is in effect; SolarBeam has 90 base power instead of 120.
Only Basic-stage Pokémon allowed.

Um! I feel like I've forgotten something =/

DIBS. I'll see your challenge and raise you...something witty that I can't think of.

Anyway, I'm loving the 10-day DQ limit because I'm going ot be gone for a straight week this Sunday, so that gets rid of any discrepancies.

All we need is a ref!

3vs3 single
Style: Switch
DQ: One week
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned Moves: One-hit KO's, any move abnormally altering time or space (including Gravity), Ground-type moves
Arena: Dimensional Realm

The dimensional realm is an interesting one--devoid of everything but air, heat, and light which seems to come from all directions with no visible source. If a Pokemon needs a substance for a move, such as water, it appears for them. Due to the realm's nature, it does not allow moves altering dimensions. Therefore, moves which would disturb time or space in any abnormal way (INCLUDING GRAVITY) are prohibited from use, as it is not known what may happen to the Pokemon using it. Gravity itself does not exist--all Pokemon are treated as inherently hovering in this arena.

Other: All Pokemon inherently hover--Ground moves are to no effect.

If this is still open (haven't really checked thoroughly =x), I'll accept =p
EDIT: Thanks, SomeGuy =x

And thanks for accepting, Omskivar! =)

Last edited:
Anyway, I'm loving the 10-day DQ limit because I'm going ot be gone for a straight week this Sunday, so that gets rid of any discrepancies.
If you post in the Absence Sheet, you will be given additional time to post your commands (or whatever else it is you're supposed to do).

If this is still open (haven't really checked thoroughly =x), I'll accept =p
It was taken by Bgreymon.

Also, taking Melodic Harmony vs. Omskivar

All we need is a ref!
Hi there!

A challenge for anyone.

3vs3 single
DQ: 12 Days.
Banned Moves:, Weather Moves, moves like Gravity, Trick Room, and Wonder Room, OHKO moves, Sacrifical Moves. (other moves may be banned, varies with type of stadium.)
Arena: Keckleon Stadium

By using Kecleons as examples, Hoenn scientists were able to create a changing stadium. The Stadium actualy consists of 17 different stadiums, listed below. Each corresponds to a pokemon type. Players a teleported via Abra to a random stadium each round.

Each round, the battlers will randomly be teleported to one of the following. (each one has an equal chance of appearing)

Normal Type: A normal-looking stadium with no physical features. Every move used in this stadium becomes Normal-type. Normal types moves affect every type normally, no immunities or resistances reply. Normal type moves gain 20 Base Power.

Fire Type: A stadium with a floor of black volcanic rock, studded with cracks. Magma can be seen below. Moves needing large bodies of water cannot be used here, moves needing earth (such as earthquake) become fire-type. Sunny Day is always in effect. Fire type moves gain 20 BP.

Water Type: A stadium filled completely with water, save for two floating platforms on either for non-swimming pokemon. Rain Dance is always in effect. Moves requiring earth cannot be used. Water type moves gain 20 BP.

Grass Type: A grassy field crossed by a river. Sunny Day is always in effect. Grass type moves gain 20 BP.

Electric Type: An indoor power plant, complete with a whirring generator. When the players arrive in this stadium, There is a 20% chance each time that Thunder Wave will afflict a random battler. Electric moves gain 20 BP.

Rock Type: a stadium encased in rocky terrain, reminiscent of Pewter Gym. there is a 20% chance of a Rock Slide hitting a random battler every time they appear here. Moves needing a large body of water cannot be used. Rock moves gain 20 BP.

Fighting Type: A Dojo-style indoor arena. Pokemon here cannot use Special moves. Moves requiring earth or a large body of water will fail. Fighting moves gain 20 BP.

Ground Type: A desert-like stadium with rocky cliffs on all sides. A Sandstorm is always in effect in this stadium. Moves neeeding a large body of water will fail. Ground moves gain 20 BP.

Psychic Type: An indoor arena similar to Lucian's chamber in the Sinnoh Pokemon League. Pokemon here cannot use Physical moves. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Psychic moves gain 20 BP.

Dark Type: A barren landscape featuring a dark lake with dead trees all around. Psychic moves do not work in this stadium. Dark type moves gain 20 BP.

Bug Type: A forest clearing with a deep pond near the middle. There is a 20% chance that when the battlers arrive here, a swarm of Beedrill will attack, damaging both players with a Twinneedle. Bug type moves gain 20 BP.

Ghost Type: A fenced in graveyard with a stream running through it. There is a 20% chance that one Pokemon will be attacked with Will-O-Wisp when the battlers arrive. Ghost type moves gain 20 BP.

Flying Type: A Stadium in the sky, studded with clouds. There are two floating platforms for non-flying/levitating pokemon. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Flying type moves gain 20 BP.

Posion Type: A wasteland affected by radiation with a polluted stream running through it. There is a 20% chance that a random battler will be afflicted with Toxic when the players arrive. Moves utilising a large body of water have an added effect of a 20% chance to poison their target. Poison type moves gain 20 BP.

Ice Type: A stadium with a floor of snow. There are various bare, snow covered trees throughout the arena. An ice-cold river runs alongside the arena. Hail is always in effect. Ice type moves gain 20 BP.

Steel Type: A metalworking factory with a gym floor. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Steel type moves gain 20 BP.

Dragon Type: A circular arena surrounded on all sides by high cliffs. One cliff has a waterfall that empties into a lake. A special fog here is always in effect here, reducing all non-dragon type moves's accuracy down by 20. Dragon type moves gain 20 BP.

Let's do this thing.

A challenge for anyone.

3vs3 single
DQ: 12 Days.
Banned Moves:, Weather Moves, moves like Gravity, Trick Room, and Wonder Room, OHKO moves, Sacrifical Moves. (other moves may be banned, varies with type of stadium.)
Arena: Keckleon Stadium

By using Kecleons as examples, Hoenn scientists were able to create a changing stadium. The Stadium actualy consists of 17 different stadiums, listed below. Each corresponds to a pokemon type. Players a teleported via Abra to a random stadium each round.

Each round, the battlers will randomly be teleported to one of the following. (each one has an equal chance of appearing)

Normal Type: A normal-looking stadium with no physical features. Every move used in this stadium becomes Normal-type. Normal types moves affect every type normally, no immunities or resistances reply. Normal type moves gain 20 Base Power.

Fire Type: A stadium with a floor of black volcanic rock, studded with cracks. Magma can be seen below. Moves needing large bodies of water cannot be used here, moves needing earth (such as earthquake) become fire-type. Sunny Day is always in effect. Fire type moves gain 20 BP.

Water Type: A stadium filled completely with water, save for two floating platforms on either for non-swimming pokemon. Rain Dance is always in effect. Moves requiring earth cannot be used. Water type moves gain 20 BP.

Grass Type: A grassy field crossed by a river. Sunny Day is always in effect. Grass type moves gain 20 BP.

Electric Type: An indoor power plant, complete with a whirring generator. When the players arrive in this stadium, There is a 20% chance each time that Thunder Wave will afflict a random battler. Electric moves gain 20 BP.

Rock Type: a stadium encased in rocky terrain, reminiscent of Pewter Gym. there is a 20% chance of a Rock Slide hitting a random battler every time they appear here. Moves needing a large body of water cannot be used. Rock moves gain 20 BP.

Fighting Type: A Dojo-style indoor arena. Pokemon here cannot use Special moves. Moves requiring earth or a large body of water will fail. Fighting moves gain 20 BP.

Ground Type: A desert-like stadium with rocky cliffs on all sides. A Sandstorm is always in effect in this stadium. Moves neeeding a large body of water will fail. Ground moves gain 20 BP.

Psychic Type: An indoor arena similar to Lucian's chamber in the Sinnoh Pokemon League. Pokemon here cannot use Physical moves. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Psychic moves gain 20 BP.

Dark Type: A barren landscape featuring a dark lake with dead trees all around. Psychic moves do not work in this stadium. Dark type moves gain 20 BP.

Bug Type: A forest clearing with a deep pond near the middle. There is a 20% chance that when the battlers arrive here, a swarm of Beedrill will attack, damaging both players with a Twinneedle. Bug type moves gain 20 BP.

Ghost Type: A fenced in graveyard with a stream running through it. There is a 20% chance that one Pokemon will be attacked with Will-O-Wisp when the battlers arrive. Ghost type moves gain 20 BP.

Flying Type: A Stadium in the sky, studded with clouds. There are two floating platforms for non-flying/levitating pokemon. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Flying type moves gain 20 BP.

Posion Type: A wasteland affected by radiation with a polluted stream running through it. There is a 20% chance that a random battler will be afflicted with Toxic when the players arrive. Moves utilising a large body of water have an added effect of a 20% chance to poison their target. Poison type moves gain 20 BP.

Ice Type: A stadium with a floor of snow. There are various bare, snow covered trees throughout the arena. An ice-cold river runs alongside the arena. Hail is always in effect. Ice type moves gain 20 BP.

Steel Type: A metalworking factory with a gym floor. Moves needing earth or a large body of water will fail. Steel type moves gain 20 BP.

Dragon Type: A circular arena surrounded on all sides by high cliffs. One cliff has a waterfall that empties into a lake. A special fog here is always in effect here, reducing all non-dragon type moves's accuracy down by 20. Dragon type moves gain 20 BP.

Let's do this thing.

I can have more than one battle open, right? I'll take it.

3vs3 single
DQ: Standard week
Banned Moves: OHKO's, chills
Arena: Twilight Cathedral

Once, the Twilight Cathedral was a peaceful place, devoted to the honoring of Gods. Now, all Gods have left, and it is home only to Tiamut, the freakish Bat Queen, spawn of Hell. The Cathedral itself is a massive, open air room, with plenty of room to fly in. In the center is a large pool, ample room for housing even the largest of Pokémon. It is acidic to all but Poison-Type Pokémon, and will cost 1% Health per action for those in it. The ground is warn and cracked, and the remenants of stone Church pews are littered around, as are the scratched remains of great statues.

At the end of the room is a large spiral staircase, leading up to the top of the Cathedral's Spire. At the top is Tiamut, the Bat Queen herself, who eagerly watches the fight. Anyone who strays to near her will find themselves attacked by her jaws. If anyone attacks the Bat Queen, she is liable to send down her children, who will deal a massive 30% damage to anyone they can reach before flying back to their mother.

Last edited:
3vs3 single
Damage Cap: 33%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, suicide moves, direct healing, weather moves, most Ground-type moves (Earthquake, Mud-Slap, etc.)
Arena: A Bowl of Lucky Charms

Either everyone has been shrunken temporarily or this is one seriously huge bowl of Lucky Charms cereal! Typically, only one Pokémon could fit comfortably on a single marshmallow or oat bit, but if they are small enough or are flexible enough to position themselves appropriately, both battlers may stand on the same piece of cereal. Every edible platform in this gargantuan bowl is floating in creamy, cold, white milk. While this milk is as smooth as and can be used in the same ways as water, Pokémon submerged within it are virtually blind, as you can't exactly see through such an opaque white liquid. Any Pokémon with a flame on its body will receive 1% damage for every action that its flame is submerged. An invisible force-field is in the form of a dome above the bowl, completing it to make a sphere shape - because of this, the Pokémon cannot exit the cereal bowl. The ceiling of a kitchen can be seen far above the bowl.

The oat bits are either an X-shape or in the shape of the number 4. There are various kinds of marshmallows, including pink hearts, blue half-moons, green clovers, purple horseshoes, shooting stars, red balloons, orange "pots of gold", "rainbows" (actually just an arch of pink, yellow, and blue), and golden doors. While it won't happen if the marshmallow is simply floating around, a key-shaped hole will appear in the golden doors if they are drenched with water and/or milk.

At any time, either Pokémon may use one action to consume part of an oat bit (never a marshmallow!) or some milk. The oat will heal 5% health, while the milk will restore 3% of both health and energy. Every round, there is a 5% chance that a giant will eat some cereal with a proportionate silver spoon. While neither Pokémon nor humans within the bowl will be eaten, some bits of cereal may be scooped up and a tiny wave will travel throughout the bowl, which would probably knock most Pokémon into the sea of milk. After this, the cereal will not be replaced, so it will be a bit more difficult to maneuver with less to stand on.

At the end of the round, there is a 10% chance for both Pokémon to munch on an adjacent marshmallow. What type of marshmallow is chosen at random, and they have the following effects:

- Pink heart: Restores 7% health
- Blue half-moon: The effects of Gravity take place for the duration of the next round.
- Green clover: The Pokémon's attacks will all start at a critical hit domain of one higher than normal for the duration of the next round.
- Purple horseshoe: For the next round, the Pokémon's speed is increased by 1.
- Shooting star: For the next round, the Pokémon take the form of each other. They have access to each other's ability and movepool, but the health and energy remains based upon who is commanding the Pokémon. If both nibble on shooting stars, nothing happens.
- Red balloon: For the next round, the Pokémon gains the ability to consensually hover. If it could already hover or fly, its speed is increased by 1 instead.
- Orange pot of gold: The Pokémon's trainer gains an extra $1 at the end of the battle, not exceeding a maximum of $3 as a result of this bonus. If the $3 limit is reached and this marshmallow is nibbled again, the Pokémon instead regains 5% health.
- Rainbow: The Pokémon's type changes each action of the next round to ensure it doesn't receive super-effective damage. At the end of the next round, its typing is returned to normal.
- Golden door (solid): Safeguard is activated for this Pokémon during the next round.
- Golden door (keyhole): The Pokémon gains +1 Attack and Special Attack for the next round.

Other: Only basic- or baby-stage Pokémon may be used.
Concerning the marshmallows, I do mean both Pokémon. So if they nibble on marshmallows at the end of the round, both Pokémon will do so, though the marshmallow nibbled will probably be different for each. In essence, there will never be a round where one Pokémon nibbles a marshmallow while the other doesn't.

EDIT: Also, just as another note, all Rock-type moves that require the rocks to already be present use cereal pieces instead. As a result, they do 2% less damage after all other calculations.

Last edited:
hmm.. i'll take that, but someone needs too answer this.

can we have more than 3 battles?

if not, then i cant

3vs3 single
Banned Moves: OHKO's, suicide moves, direct healing, weather moves, most Ground-type moves (Earthquake, Mud-Slap, etc.)

Either everyone has been shrunken temporarily or this is one seriously huge bowl of Lucky Charms cereal! Typically, only one Pokémon could fit comfortably on a single marshmallow or oat bit, but if they are small enough or are flexible enough to position themselves appropriately, both battlers may stand on the same piece of cereal. Every edible platform in this gargantuan bowl is floating in creamy, cold, white milk. While this milk is as smooth as and can be used in the same ways as water, Pokémon submerged within it are virtually blind, as you can't exactly see through such an opaque white liquid. Any Pokémon with a flame on its body will receive 1% damage for every action that its flame is submerged. An invisible force-field is in the form of a dome above the bowl, completing it to make a sphere shape - because of this, the Pokémon cannot exit the cereal bowl. The ceiling of a kitchen can be seen far above the bowl.

The oat bits are either an X-shape or in the shape of the number 4. There are various kinds of marshmallows, including pink hearts, blue half-moons, green clovers, purple horseshoes, shooting stars, red balloons, orange "pots of gold", "rainbows" (actually just an arch of pink, yellow, and blue), and golden doors. While it won't happen if the marshmallow is simply floating around, a key-shaped hole will appear in the golden doors if they are drenched with water and/or milk.

At any time, either Pokémon may use one action to consume part of an oat bit (never a marshmallow!) or some milk. The oat will heal 5% health, while the milk will restore 3% of both health and energy. Every round, there is a 5% chance that a giant will eat some cereal with a proportionate silver spoon. While neither Pokémon nor humans within the bowl will be eaten, some bits of cereal may be scooped up and a tiny wave will travel throughout the bowl, which would probably knock most Pokémon into the sea of milk. After this, the cereal will not be replaced, so it will be a bit more difficult to maneuver with less to stand on.

At the end of the round, there is a 10% chance for both Pokémon to munch on an adjacent marshmallow. What type of marshmallow is chosen at random, and they have the following effects:

- Blue half-moon: The effects of Gravity take place for the duration of the next round.
- Green clover: The Pokémon's attacks will all start at a critical hit domain of one higher than normal for the duration of the next round.
- Shooting star: For the next round, the Pokémon take the form of each other. They have access to each other's ability and movepool, but the health and energy remains based upon who is commanding the Pokémon. If both nibble on shooting stars, nothing happens.
- Red balloon: For the next round, the Pokémon gains the ability to consensually hover. If it could already hover or fly, its speed is increased by 1 instead.
- Orange pot of gold: The Pokémon's trainer gains an extra $1 at the end of the battle, not exceeding a maximum of $3 as a result of this bonus. If the $3 limit is reached and this marshmallow is nibbled again, the Pokémon instead regains 5% health.
- Rainbow: The Pokémon's type changes each action of the next round to ensure it doesn't receive super-effective damage. At the end of the next round, its typing is returned to normal.
- Golden door (solid): Safeguard is activated for this Pokémon during the next round.
- Golden door (keyhole): The Pokémon gains +1 Attack and Special Attack for the next round.

Concerning the marshmallows, I do mean both Pokémon. So if they nibble on marshmallows at the end of the round, both Pokémon will do so, though the marshmallow nibbled will probably be different for each. In essence, there will never be a round where one Pokémon nibbles a marshmallow while the other doesn't.

Wow, I simply love this. Sign me up!

...Normal people have a 3-battle limit, and us cool refs have a 4-battle limit instead...

...which I intend to fill right here. This looks fun!

3vs3 single

Again, I'll take this challenge, if that's okay...Provided that I have that Togepi I got from uv by the time it begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom