• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My stuffed Simba.

one does not simply have a favorite stuffed animal
Seconding this! I have a massive plushie pile and I'm going to keep adding to it. Some of my dearest plushies are all birds for some reason; a green/red parrot, a red-billed funny-looking toucan and a mallard.
I also have quite a few Pokemon plushies (my favourite is probably the big Giratina my sister got me). :P

I can't understand people who sell/throw away their childhood stuffed toys! D':
I've rescued bought so many plush animals from thrift shops/second-hand stores because I'm a huge softie and because THEY'VE BEEN ABANDONED and it would be cruel to just leave them there. Like that one big dinosaur with a hole in its leg (the price tag said it had a 'wound'. ;__; ). It's safe now.
I'm a serious, responsible adult.

i'm pretty attached to all of my stuffed animals! i'm mostly attached to my Hello Kitty i got from build-a-bear, my giraffe pillow pet, and all of my pokemon dolls.

I love stuffed animals and plushies! I have soooo many of them. Especially since its not really easy for me to have many pets, its great to have them around. And they're cute too :) <3

I love cuteness. It reminds me of things from my childhood :)

I also actually clicked this thread title because the name Simba was in it lol (Simba's the name of my dog xD)

EDIT: Theres only ONE stuffed toy I had that I really grew to dislike (might as well be honest here...). But I won't get into the details of that one. I rather just....not even remember I owned it. It wasn't all that cute, anyways. More like creepy o-o;

Back
Top Bottom