• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smash Dojo: SSBB club

The problem with stage builder is that, even on the largest setting, it is impossible to perfectly duplicate them, so you have to shrink them and in doing so, remove some features and details of the stages.

Well, we have to use what we were given to work with. There is always the code that undoes some of the Stage Builder's limitations, but I'm not using an illegal program OR spending $50 on a USB Gecko.

I forgot to mention that I used the falling blocks as the platforms. They can be hard to notice in that last picture, due to the similar colorations.

I liked board the platforms, although Melee's Race To The Finish was the best.

Oh, did I tell you I got Melee the other day? I like how CPUs attack each other, too.

Speaking of Race to the Finish,
I managed to do it. ONCE.

I think I was Falco. I was so happy, but ever since then I just can't understand how I did it, because I can't get anywhere close anymore.

I think that I completed Melee's Race to the finish once or twice. I've completed SSB's one over and over again.

i'll join, although i can't seem to find my fc even though i have wifi -_-
my mains are

lucario: take the small hits for damage build-up then extremespeed out of the way for the more powerful moves
kirby: first character to play as, don't know why, but i did
pokemon trainer: H20firefly sent out charizard! fresh and ready to battle

Now all you need is the original Smash game. I have all three! Well, Brawl is mine, and the other two belongs to my brothers, but I still can play all of them.

Already have it. When I was little, my dad and I played it together. Good times.

Can I Join? I've got brawl. I play Pokémon trainer (it took me hours to learn all the strategies), and toon link the most. I have a really good strategy for toon link. Use his down-b in the air the down-a air attack. Works really well.

Back
Top Bottom