• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Honey Bee Inn

Dock

Docking Station
Pronoun
it
Hello, I'm here just in passing. I'm registered as Dock, but I am the one formerly known as Khaos The Awesome Guy. I know me and some of my friends have stirred up some drama, fights, and many other problems in the name of "Cosmo Forums". It is something I am not proud of, but certainly some thing I cannot take back. Like many people were and have been, we were young, angsty, and dumb, but that is no excuse for our actions. It however the truth of the matter.

Now I know simply words like this cannot make amends between us. This message is more of an Olive Branch for our troubles we have caused you in the past. We have calmed down a lot since then. We have even lost a good friend of ours recently, and we are all still grieving over him. So as I said, and Olive Branch, after this message I will not post again, and none of my friends will cause or stir trouble any further. We will simply leave these forums alone.

I hope you will appreciate that I could have hidden the link to Cosmo Forums, but as a symbol of how far moved beyond myself and my friends are from Cosmo, I am reaching out to you letting you know that our new forum is a spiritual successor of it of sorts. As you will see, it is very much in the development stage. It was only created a few days ago. I implore you to join us, and help us to make an even better Cosmo Forums than before, one where all of us are mature and just want to chill out.

Thank you for your time.

www.thehoneybeeinn.com

Back
Top Bottom