• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia: A First Chance [Innocent Victory]

Re: Mafia: A First Chance [Day 3]

lets throw in a vote for RK-9

he's the REAL mafia guys

Re: Mafia: A First Chance [Night 4]

As the sun sets, the town seems to agree on one target, Phantom. The group drags her to where the others were killed, though no sign of any murder seems to be on the ground. As Shizui places the gun to Phantom's head, she seems to be accepting of her fate. Shizui fires that one shot into her head. Everyone seems to have grown accustom to the shooting and only one or two are squeamish. As Shizui walks away, they can clearly hear him say, "You all have made a bad choice. She was innocent."

--------

Phantom is dead. She was Not Mafia.
You have 24-hours to send in night actions.

Re: Mafia: A First Chance [Night 4]

Giving a 9-hour extension due to the fact I forgot to change the name into 'Night 4'.

Last edited:
Re: Mafia: A First Chance [Day 5]

The sun slowly rises upon New Haven. The citizens walk out of their homes, curious to see who has died overnight. As they walk towards the diner, they look in every nook and cranny. Finding no dead bodies, they sit in the diner and order breakfast. Soon, Shizui walks into the diner and announces that no one is dead. He sits, orders a coffee, and listens to the discussion that is soon to commence.

--------

No one is dead.
You have 24-hours to discuss.

Re: Mafia: A First Chance Day 5]

... at this point, I think we've established that zero moment is following its orders properly, let's kill off Light.

it's mafia, too, based on my inspection.

As a few members left point at Light, the others stay quiet. Shizui doesn't even take formalities, he just drag Light outside. He sets him on a bench and does something crazy. He says loud enough for the people in the diner to hear, "The Mafia has failed me! No longer shall they roam in this town, and neither shall I." He then places the gun to Light's head, and pulls the trigger. Then walking a few steps away, he shots himself. Some of the reamining citizens decide to move the bodies and clean the town. Maybe they can get real, non-Mafia, people to live here.​

--------​

Light is dead. He was Mafia.
Shizui is dead. He was Mayor.​

Congrats to the villigers on a win! And, yes, I was hoping that the Mafia faction would win. I decided to add a little role-play for myself in there. It sucks, I know, but I was bored. Thanks to all who participated and all who read it. (Over 500 veiws, no way!)​

I just folllowed the system. My sacrifice was not in vain. But I still wish I wasn't... you know.. dead.

well, if you hadn't acted suspiciously on day 1, then you would have been in the alphabetised portion of my kill list and then we would have won a day earlier, and with you alive...

well, having been both behind the mafia on the list and actually participating in discussion, you would indeed be a prime kill target.

this doe not make it any better that you died, of course, but the kill was ... logical.

Re: Mafia: A First Chance [Day 2]

I better do this before I forget. res had a list that was, mostly complete. I'll just quote that for now.

mai is mafia. the doctor, zero moment, by virtue of my continued survival, is probably innocent.

Mafia: Mai, Light, Applejack
Detective/Cop: sreservoir
Doctor: Zero Moment
Innocents/Townspeople: yiran, Phantom, Le Sabre, Mr. Brightside, RK-9, Flora

I have to give an award to you all. Some may get on, some may not.

Award for the Most Inactive Player Who Didn't Get Lynched:
Flora

Award for the Player Who Succeeded in Confusing Me: sreservoir

Back
Top Bottom