• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASBdb requests

Zhorken

groove out!
Pronoun
they or she
So aside from updating for new games, I haven't really worked on anything *new* for the ASBdb in, uh, about two years. Does anyone have any suggestions? New stuff or improvements, big or small, whatever. Getting signature stuff in the db (finally) is on the top of my list, but other than that, I dunno.

i think i mentioned this in the telegram chat, but a bio section on the trainer profile would be fun! or also a bio space on pokemon pages themselves. that would be cool.

The issues I opened two years ago are still relevant! Also, I would like a way to see all Pokémon of a species without having to pick a specific form (e.g. Oricorio, Wishiwashi, Vivillon), and a way to reorder Pokémon in my party/PC.

It would be awesome if a Pokemon's page could contain links to the battles it has been in! :D I especially also like the reordering suggestion.

I like all of these suggestions, although the player and pokémon bio sections would probably be my top pick.

I was also thinking it might be nice to add some kind of achievement/medal system, so someone could e.g. get a medal for participating in a tournament or collecting some number of pokémon of the same type.

I request that you add Youngster Joey as an NPC. He could have several Rattatas with MAX_INT exp each, so that they can be in the top percentage of Rattatas. We could send him offerings of Sticky Barbs using the Gift feature.

(Also, I think the quest opponents should be NPC trainers. It would be very cute.)

I request that you add Youngster Joey as an NPC. He could have several Rattatas with MAX_INT exp each, so that they can be in the top percentage of Rattatas. We could send him offerings of Sticky Barbs using the Gift feature.

(Also, I think the quest opponents should be NPC trainers. It would be very cute.)

This could be an easy mode quest :O

...asb story mode!

Back
Top Bottom