• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Distant Worlds

Tea?

• Total voters

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
...so I just got back from the second large-scale concert I've ever been to. To be specific, Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy at Wolf Trap near D.C. Although, that was only half the awesome! The other awesome was because I got to go with surskitty. She is every bit of a nut as I expected her to be. After the concert, we stayed up playing Suikoden (which was fun :B) and browsing her collection of various Team Rocket screencaps while listening to JP openings/endings for Pokémon.

It was a short time, but it was a fun and very worthwhile time! Which is good because this counts as my birthday present. Also her mom rocks.

Man >: Wish I could go to stuff like that. Some of my most favorite music ever is from Final Fantasy...

At least you got the CDs and stuff to share, right? >:o

...so I just got back from the second large-scale concert I've ever been to. To be specific, Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy at Wolf Trap near D.C. Although, that was only half the awesome! The other awesome was because I got to go with surskitty. She is every bit of a nut as I expected her to be. After the concert, we stayed up playing Suikoden (which was fun :B) and browsing her collection of various Team Rocket screencaps while listening to JP openings/endings for Pokémon.

It was a short time, but it was a fun and very worthwhile time! Which is good because this counts as my birthday present. Also her mom rocks.
I'm not a nut! I'm a taproot, or possibly a tuber. >:| Definitely not a nut, and probably not a legume. Also that was a very tiny subset of my Team Rocket screencaps. Verrrry tiny. Possibly I have lots of Rocket screencaps.

\o/

I'm not a nut! I'm a taproot, or possibly a tuber. >:| Definitely not a nut, and probably not a legume. Also that was a very tiny subset of my Team Rocket screencaps. Verrrry tiny. Possibly I have lots of Rocket screencaps.

\o/

Psh, face it. You're a nut.

I'd say I was very jealous of the pair of you but, you already know that. It seems like it would have been a lot of fun. (We never get cool things over here.)

Back
Top Bottom