• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Historically Inaccurate Mafia (Mafia Win)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
All Role PMs have been delivered.

The guests have all checked into their rooms.

The first night has started. 48 hours.

Let the games begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Historically Inaccurate Mafia (Game in progress)

The Host went knocking on each guest's door the next morning, and impatiently tried to get everyone out of bed. He warned the guest that there had been a terrible mishap and everyone needed to report to the lobby at once. After about thirty minutes or so, the guests had all gathered. Many had a very glazed look in their eyes. Whether this was due to an apparent lack of sleep, or some kind of temporal jet lag, the Host was not sure. He did a quick head count, and after noticing which one of the guests was missing, he stormed off impatiently. When he returned, he had with him a cadaver.

"I'm afraid Mr. Darwin here did not make it through the night," The Host solemnly informed.

"Looks he was naturally selected for the first night's kill!" a voice yelled out.

"Oh look. Charlie evolved into a dead guy!" jeered another.

Some murmurs went through the crowd. "Now, stop it! Show some respect for the dead." The Host exclaimed, "That's certainly not funny!"

The crowd murmured again as The Host pulled something from his front pocket, "I found this with Mr. Darwin. An unused medical syringe." The Host looked from face to face, "I dearly apologize for the discomfort this next announcement may cause you, but I believe that some of the guests here should not be trusted. That is all I am going to say, because I have some very important business with the authorities to attend to regarding this situation. While this is being investigated I'm afraid each of you will required to stay here. I'll leave you to your own devices, but please, don't you further tarnish the good name of my hotel by doing any more dying!"

Zexion is dead. He was Innocent. 48 hours for discussion.

ohey I'm still alive. I guess it pays to take Mafia hiatuses every so often.

I have no idea what the medical syringe means. Can anyone elaborate?

The killer has a doctor character? my guess anyway. Or killed by double heal maybe?

Could it be that Darwin was a doctor and maybe role-blocked?

Could it be that Darwin was a doctor and maybe role-blocked?

Where'd you get that from? I mean, I don't see how role blocking has anything to do with the death.

OrngSumb.

Where'd you get that from? I mean, I don't see how role blocking has anything to do with the death.

OrngSumb.

He's saying that since the syringe was full it couldn't have been used, as in Zexion either didn't use their action or couldn't, as in they were blocked.

Or it might be looking into it to far, he might have just been referring to how they were the healer.

Or, they are the mafia role-blocker who did use their action on them and are trying, and failing, to cover.

Otherwise. Pretty standard mafia plotz. Role block and kill. Keeping my vote on a Phantom hunch.

Fine. You "caught" me. I was most likely responsible somehow in Zexion's death. But I'm not Mafia and if you lynch me you'll find that out. There was a 90% chance that Zexion would live to see today and I guess the odds weren't in my favor.

[Just wondering, anyone else find it funny that Darwin was the first to get killed off?]

Fine. You "caught" me. I was most likely responsible somehow in Zexion's death. But I'm not Mafia and if you lynch me you'll find that out. There was a 90% chance that Zexion would live to see today and I guess the odds weren't in my favor.

Explain.

See, because what you said doesn't make very much sense.

If Zexion is dead, because of something you did/are... why isn't there a standard mafia kill?

Also you used a role that had a potential to kill someone? Sounds a bit risky. And very much like a sad scummy cover up story.

I'd like you to role claim. Right now.

You said "caught", which implies that you wouldn't normally want us to find out who you are... Very suspicious.

On the syringe note, yeah it's probably the doctor. There might be more than one doctor though, so I don't think we have to worry that much.

Fine I'll roleclaim, since if I live to see the end of this day then I'll just get killed in the night. I'm Marie Curie. I came up with a new radiation treatment that has a 90% chance of protecting the person of my choice from any killing actions. I tried to protect Zexion and it looks like it didn't work. There could have been a mafia night action but I have no clue.

And yes I said caught because I was banking on that 90% so I could be a doctor, thus I didn't want you to find out my role.

Cast your vote now, the time is nigh
Shall all men live, or shall one die?

Six hours remain.

If you make it through the day you could try to heal yourself? You might die but it's possible. Though you have to try to convince people you aren't a creative mafia with a knack for fake roles

With that I vote All men ((and ladies)) shall live

Back
Top Bottom