• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia VI: Bullet's Remix [Night 0]

Hmmmm. Why would the tongue be carved out? Is it even relevant? It may just be Moony having fun describing but it might not be. First Zora. Then ZM. Maybe they're reverse alphabetizing their kills

[Alright you guys should have come to some kind of decision by now. You have 24 hours before I skip. If this becomes a thing I will Modkill]

The light from the windows withdraw, the Beast reaching its claw out to grab the limp corpse. It doesn't growl but seem rather disappointed at the events that have taken forth. It drags the corpse toward, snatching it up into ts grisly mouth before burrowing back under the floor boards.

As the Showhouse falls quiet, the figure from before moves from the afters back into the shadows. Seems she's also disappointed and doesn't have the energy to say as such. With the last flicker of light drowning in the coming dark, the Songs return to wherever they slept, awaiting the next day to arrive.

48 Hours for Night Actions

The day dawns, the light slicing through the dust covered windows in attempts to shed light into the inner evils of the Showhouse. The songs stir, gathering once more to make the head count. Again and again, they countd but no matter the time, it came to the same.

They were all there. No one had died.

And the rumbling below begun. The Beast was not going to be pleased.

"congrads. You survived the night. Now find the snakes."

No one died.
48 HOURS to talk and lynch.

...Oh. Well then. Now what could have happened here? No deaths the night before, no lynches from yesterday... Doctor block, perhaps?

Options for what happened:
- The doctor successfully healed
- An alien was activated
- The mafia is inactive (I would not be surprised if this is true)
- Bulletproof role was targeted
- Mafia was roleblocked
- Some other kind of bastardry

Someone please give us a lead :/

Well that's convenient. As long as no one dies we can win easier. Hopefully it was an inactive mafia, and not an alien.

I was silenced the last day (what day are we on? 2? 3?), so hence why I didn't post.

So yeah....maybe an inactive mafia or some sort of roleblock...or an alien.

I have nothing. I've had nothing. Hoping a doctor knew how to safe a life. Probally stayed up all night. As long as an alien wasn't activated, the show will go on.

this is what staying up til midnight does to me. i make bad references.

I was silenced the last day (what day are we on? 2? 3?), so hence why I didn't post.

So yeah....maybe an inactive mafia or some sort of roleblock...or an alien.

Flareth, if you were silenced the night before, then you were probably the mafia's target last night.

Now that we know that there is definitely a silencer, can we figure out who isn't talking today?

Silncer's around. Maybe that explains why the mafia death a day or two ago had their tongue cut out, and hadn't spoken the day before?

The figure from the rafters taps their foot impatiently, looking down at them from the shadows. The Beast also seems less than pleased now. First he awakens to no food, and now the fresh ones are not even trying to give him another meal.

"You may want to hurry up...the Beast seems awfully hungry and if you guys keep chasing your tails it might take a swipe at you. I think you have about another 24 hours before you need to move away from that stage"

Well, if there was a lead, we'd follow it, obviously.

It's not so late into the game that we can't abstain, but pretty soon we're going to have to figure things out. The lack of discussion doesn't really help, though. The more people talk, the more we can evaluate them. And the less likely it is that bad thing that Moony hinted at will happen.

Back
Top Bottom