• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I wonder if you'll remember me?

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
I spent around three and a half years of my life on this forum. Feels odd to be back! Apparently I've not posted since December last year, which is even longer ago than I thought.

I haven't been very Pokémon-active for a long time, but after attending PokéSoc at my university a couple of times, I think my interest has been rekindled somewhat. Whilst I was looking through some of my drawings and pixel art from the time that I was really active here (2009-2010 - the good old days, let's say), I thought back to long hours spent here at TCoD, and just now as I was walking through the dark and the rain to a Latin seminar, I spontaneously decided I'd come back this very evening. How dramatic, eh?

A brief update on my life for those of you who do indeed remember me and/or are interested: I'm now living in South Yorkshire (Near the north of England, for all you non-Britonites out there), studying French, Dutch, Italian and Latin at University, which I'm enjoying a lot for the most part! I can't think of anything else significant to say so I'll stop this update now.

Hello again!

!!!!!

YOU'RE IN UNIVERSITY NOW AND I'M IN UNIVERSITY NOW THIS IS SO WEIRD

Welcome back~

I remember you! Welcome back <3

!!!!!

YOU'RE IN UNIVERSITY NOW AND I'M IN UNIVERSITY NOW THIS IS SO WEIRD

Welcome back~

You two are still here ö I was beginning to worry that it'd be all new people. Hi!

I sort of remember you.
Here, have a foam sword.

Um, th-thank you!

sheffield confirmed
IT'S SHIT ISN'T IT

also hi
if i could be find your welcome song thing I WOULD PUT IT HERE....

How did you know that? And not at all, I love it here! My accommodation is pretty squalid but that's thanks to my flatmates, not the actual building itself. As for the city, I think it's beautiful!

Oh god, I remember that. The number of times I annoyingly sent it to people, it is ingrained in my memory:

Me said:
Welcome to TCoD,
Where we eat cod and drink mint tea,
And everyone is, to an extent, happy,
Under the leadership of Butterfree.

We'll take about stuff, like Pokémon,
We'll play random games and sing random songs,
I hope your stay is rather long,
For this is a place for everyone.

*Shudders*

Hello, I remember you. I always found it strange that you were called Castform even though you have a pic of a Spheal. And you did those intro poem/song things too. :D Welcome back.

Hello, I remember you. I always found it strange that you were called Castform even though you have a pic of a Spheal. And you did those intro poem/song things too. :D Welcome back.

My picture was a Castform way back when, but I didn't really want to change my username, so when I changed the picture to this one, I just sort of left it :P

CASTFORM

!!!

ME! I mean, YOU! Erm, BLASTOISE!

Welcome back to ole' tee-cod
Where the members are quite odd
Your return we shall applaud
So let's hope you're not a fraud

This tea and cod is your reward
As is this brand new foam sword
You shall never be ignored
We're glad to have you on the board

How did you know that? And not at all, I love it here! My accommodation is pretty squalid but that's thanks to my flatmates, not the actual building itself. As for the city, I think it's beautiful!
there's only one uni city in south yorkshire is how i know lmao (doncaster's does not count it is terrible) (also i am from south yorkshire)
well i spose sheffield's ok, it has trams at least. anywhere that has trams gets bonus points.

wasn't there a birthday copypasta too
i remember you being like the king of copypasta

:D!!!

Oh hey-o! I was wondering where'd had had gone! Super cool to have you back!

Thank you c:

there's only one uni city in south yorkshire is how i know lmao (doncaster's does not count it is terrible) (also i am from south yorkshire)
well i spose sheffield's ok, it has trams at least. anywhere that has trams gets bonus points.

wasn't there a birthday copypasta too
i remember you being like the king of copypasta

Ah, fair enough. I guess that living so nearby you probably find it harder to appreciate it than outsiders like myself, I dunno!

Oh, probably. I try not to think about that. In fact I think there was only those two buuut yeah!

Hi! Re-welcome to the cave! I be the resident Miku fan/psychedelic colours giver/Lapras/Noob team builder (I'm managing it. Don't worry). I have already given you your psychedelic colours and now here is this long list of things which I forget over time.

• Should you need any help VM or PM anyone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats (now with a link. =3)
  • Great, I'm forgetting them already, um
  • Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
  • Always remember stuff. It helps. A lot
  • I still don't understand why I do this for people coming back. Oh well ^_^

You should be worried, because I'm new!
Welcome back to the cave then. Glad your getting back in to pokemon!

Callum, you're back!

[Actually, responding like this is hypocritical considering I barely post myself.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom