• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi I'm new :)

DragonHeart

The Heir of Dragons
hello everyone my name is DragonHeart or you can just call me Saphira if you want. I like spriting, drawing stuff like that I do have one thing that annoyes the life out of me and that is: when i make a lot of references to dragons and i believe very strongly that they are,were, or will be real so please please avoid saying stuff like "dragons aren't real you know"
but other than that i am a pretty good person in my opinion and i hope to make lots of friends here :)

Welcome to the Cave, Saphira! If you like spriting yay there's a whole Sprites and Pixel Art section yay! Anyways, here's your complimentary plate of tea and cod as a welcome and of course that foam sword.

Dragons are definitely real!

Eragon fan?

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. I'm Superbird, the resident bird enthusiast. If you want any assistance with anything, feel free to ask pretty much anyone.

Ooh, another dragon lover~! :D (My OC Frostagin is actually a dragon so)

Anyway, I'm Frostagin. Here are the scones I usually give out. I would warn you that they're dangerous, but seeing as you're, well, Saphira, I think you'll be fine.

I believe they did exist at one point, at the very least. Like dinosaurs.
Anyways welcome Saphira! If you need help just ask.

thank you guys (eats scone and gives a slice of pie to everyone) i love love love dragons my favorite pokemon is clone charizard
for those of you who dont know the difference beyween regular and clone charizard here's a clone charizard sprite that i made

Attachments

• clone charizard.png
    clone charizard.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 47
Greetings! I am Zexion, the local Bug-type Encyclopedia. Enjoy the time you have in this Cave. Your room *points to Room #3953* is there. Enjoy it and keep it clean.

Last edited:
you guys are hilariously awesome and here a little thing i made for absoul i figured you like absol so here you go

Attachments

• absol clone.png
    absol clone.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 48
Hi! Welcome to the cave! I be the resident Miku fan/psychedelic colours giver/Lapras/Noob team builder (I'm managing it. Don't worry). I have already given you your psychedelic colours and now here is this long list of things which I forget over time.

• Should you need any help VM or PM anyone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats (now with a link. =3)
  • Great, I'm forgetting them already, um
  • Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
  • Always remember stuff. It helps. A lot
  • I name my Dragonites Saphira. Is this perhaps a reference to the Inheritance Cycle?

thank you guys (eats scone and gives a slice of pie to everyone) i love love love dragons my favorite pokemon is clone charizard
for those of you who dont know the difference beyween regular and clone charizard here's a clone charizard sprite that i made

Stripes? hmurrrr.... o-o shading on wings look different?

Basically, Mewtwo cloned a Charizard. The clone had markings on its body to tell it apart from the real one.

Hey Saphira, welcome to the cave. You already have tea and cod and scones and psychedelic colors and that foam sword so I'm going to randomly think of some other imaginary item to give you. So take this foam shield to go with the sword.
I'm not really the resident anything except possibly the resident...uh...you know, me...?

Back
Top Bottom