• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

english please >|||

what the hell does this even mean

and i'm not zigzag anymoreeee :((((

let me try that english to english translating thing

would it surprise if that were so?

these things are relevant to matters concerning [persons, including persons for which there is no recorded information]

okay crystalchu whatever you say

Perhaps. If I am mafia, of which there is admittedly a fair possibility, I haven't yet been informed.

Well yes, tracker, pretty much. Which I consider next-to-useless unless I get really really lucky. But I gave the best estimate, res, given the information you provided.

are you sure you read your role pm correctly! it should tell you ... say, vm, my pm doesn't actually specify what my win condition is, just alignment! how am I supposed to know that innocent doesn't mean my only win condition is to be lynched after being nightkilled but not nightkilled again!

... also that is some horrid autocorrect that happened to some of that list of names.

Damn. I wanted to go further in this Mafia but it looks like my time has come. See, Gamzee is a Mafia role. I know. Because I transformed into him after he was killed last night. And res, for pointing the finger, I'm pulling the trigger and taking you with me. Time to blow.

Explode with sreservoir

Damn. I wanted to go further in this Mafia but it looks like my time has come. See, Gamzee is a Mafia role. I know. Because I transformed into him after he was killed last night. And res, for pointing the finger, I'm pulling the trigger and taking you with me. Time to blow.

Explode with sreservoir

No! Not my OTP!!! (= ; I ; =)

Explode with sreservoir

if that's retractable, would be wonderful idea for you at this point because uh. blowing up without sufficient information is a bad idea when you're actually, uh, quite far from being lynched. otherwise, well.

I don't see why he'd retract it at this point seeing as he's proven himself to be mafia.

It was a beautfiul day. Kyubey and the Medic were having a picnic, both madly in love with each other. Suddenly they heard a noise from behind them...

hOnK

"What was that?" the Medic asked, looking startled.

HoNk

"There it is again!" he shouted.

hOnK
HoNk

hOnK :O)

After a a thundering boom and a flash of light, the spot that the two were sitting on was turned to ash. The other players stared, mouths agape.

OrngSumb is dead. He was Mafia.
sreservoir is dead. He was Mafia.
yiran is dead. He was Innocent.
24 hours still left in the day.

I can't understand res speak... like at all.

But someone just got blown up...

I gues it is silly to hide the fandom... Doctor Who!

I got ninja'd by the GM!

That was... wow.

How many mafia are there?

I'm thinking multiple groups or individual members or something because two mafia members just killed each other.

I'm thinking multiple groups or individual members or something because two mafia members just killed each other.

Terrorists don't usually know who the actual mafia are, mind. They typically have to figure it out themselves.

It looks like our doctor might have been taken as collateral damage?

So sreservoir and yiran were lovers, and sreservoir was mafia and yiran was innocent. So I'm guessing sreservoir was Kyubey, and yiran was Medic. But then who was the original lover? It looks like there was a cupid role that paired them, if Medic was in fact the doctor.

Im'ma go out on a limb and say that there's probably only one mafia member left, with this sized game. Maybe two.

Back
Top Bottom