• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quirky Mafia

Oh, welp. The robot is... interesting, but there's not much to go on right now. It seems we can't take care of anything di corsa on the first day.

Huh, everyone's quirks seem interesting to say the least. A-as is the Robot.

I'm a l-little suspicious o-of T-T-Ty, but I d-don't want to v-v-vote yet

I'll be boring here, to prevent all our brains from getting rickroll'd here :P

So! Abstain.

Hey, pig-serpent. Is your quirk having a bunch of pauses/ellipses in your speech?

What're your guys' favorite animals? I like dogs; also cats. (Especially pop-tart ones...)

Wow, four hours and four pages. Ain't we a little excited.

Now, taking VM's quirk under scrutiny, one possible answer (if quirks relate to roles) is that he's Mafia. However, I don't think Superbird would make it that blatently obvious, so I suspect that he might instead be a Miller, seeing as how, fluff-wise, Millers gain their alignment thingamabob screwsy-upping by being very suspicious.

Also, Superbird, can we respond to questions (quirk-related or otherwise) with a short answer, without using our quirk? Might be a bit hard otherwise.

Harvest, it can't be Blasty's quirk; he's made posts without using two lines.

Zero Moment said:
Also, Superbird, can we respond to questions (quirk-related or otherwise) with a short answer, without using our quirk? Might be a bit hard otherwise.

ilu right now <3

Dang, that's a lot of excitement.

This brings back some nostalgia, with Maimi being the first to die and all.

I'm sure Maimi loved that.

Blastoise, please tell me if your quirk is talking concisely.

I liek Squirtles, I'd like to ask you if your quirk is using emoticons.

Someone should compile a list.

Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about the elephant in the room. Guys, I hate to be the one to say this, but Phantom is not even trying to be subtle. Quirks are based on the personality of your character, but they are nowhere near that specific. Think about what kind of mafia role would have a detached perspective.

I think Phantom's quirk is simply to write in narrative form. Blastoise, it would be good if you could tell me if your quirk does not let you repeat words, or if you are bound to some numerical constraint.

Rephrase your question as a yes/no question or rephrase as statement, your call. Preferably a question.

Do you think Phantom Quirks narratively or that she has no quirk?

I think Phantom's quirk is to write a narrative, but I think her character is her own invention.

Sorry, that was meant to be two separate questions. I want to know if your quirk does not allow you to repeat certain words. I also want to know if your quirk causes you to be conscious of some number contained in the words of your post.

Back
Top Bottom