• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome (back) to the Farroh Region!

It is indeed a koala!

Also, another picture for you - #661, Kooko, the Whistle Pokémon:

lAijd.png

Update:

Conigleaf
The Sapling Pokémon

Qfgjh.png

Abilities: Synthesize/Flower Gift
Egg Groups: Field/Plant
Evolves into Tropicare at Level 23
“It likes to hide amongst tall grass, disguising itself with its plantlike ears and tail. It frolics in bright sun."

Tropicare
The In-Bloom Pokémon

Qfgjh.png

Abilities: Synthesize/Flower Gift
Egg Groups: Field/Plant
"Dex entry" Information
"It loves lying in flowerbeds and pretending to be part of them. While doing this, it often forgets it’s a Pokémon."

Slimace
The Sluggish Pokémon

vgBbs.png
ovUPn.png

Abilities: Water Dish/Hydration/Liquid Ooze
Egg Groups: Water 3/Bug
Evolves into Slochlia at Level 19
"It thrives in the rain, but dries up in bright sunlight. In storms, whole crowds of them can be seen."

Slochlia
The SpiralShell Pokémon

vgBbs.png
ovUPn.png

Abilities: Water Dish/Hydration/Liquid Ooze
Egg Groups: Water 3/Bug
"Children who find Slochlia shells often don’t realise the Pokémon is still inside it. It damages foes with its slime."

Fact fans: Conigleaf (Under the name Learabit) and Tropicare used to be part of the Grass starter line!

I also added a few Pokémon to the big un-detailed list: #668 Slimace, #669 Slochlia, #683 Pseryca, #684 Psycune, #685 Visimilis and #696 Meloscenta.

Last edited:
These three!

Pseruca
The Disguised Pokémon

vgBbs.png

Abilities: Own Tempo/Shield Dust/Keen Eye
Egg Groups: Bug
Evolves into Psycune at Level 15
"Oblivious to the illusion created by its decorated antennae, it unknowingly scares opponents away."

Psycune
The Patient Pokémon

vgBbs.png
Fgxg5.png

Evolves into Visimilis after using Psychic in battle (learns at Level 25)
"The psychic waves it emits has allowed scientists to estimate the shape of the creature growing inside it."

Visimilis
The Disguised Pokémon

vgBbs.png
Fgxg5.png

"As it flutters through the forest, it is often mistaken for a demonic, disembodied face due to the pattern on its wings."

I also re-jigged the Pokédex order a little.

So for those of you who haven't yet seen my Introductions thread, I'm back! Again! And between then and now, another whole generation came out, thus making redundant even more of my ideas. Curses.

In particular, the setting of Kalos. For those who hadn't already noticed, Farroh is based on England, Wales and the northern coast of France, Belgium and the Netherlands (Turn your head to the left when looking at the map!). Since Kalos was based on France, though, I'll have to slightly tweak the map of Farroh to no longer include that country - including Iolid City, which was Paris (Or rather, Kalos' Lumiose City).

Within the next couple of weeks I hope to upload an improved map. I have something to show you already though! Over the past few days, I've devised a shiny new list of new Farroh Pokémon. A full list, too! Despite having to cut a few out (Including evolutions/prevolutions of old Pokémon, which seem to be no longer in fashion for new generations), I've managed to completely fill a list of new ones. There's a total of 83, bringing us up to #800. A few on this list are still quite vague designs in my head, but I have provided the typings of each of them. Take a look if you like; I'm intending (But don't count on that!) to upload rough line drawings of all of them in the coming weeks, followed (Eventually) by coloured drawings.

A few bits of trivia:
- I've changed the grass starter (again) and the fire starter. I'm quite pleased with the new ones though. Petaby is a Grass wallaby that eventually evolves into a Grass/Fighting kangaroo, and Bratoo, the Fire armadillo, gains the Steel type as it evolves. Findol remains the same as ever, but its line is now Water/Fairy rather than Water/Flying.
- Several old lines have changed type, whether entirely or partially. I doubt anybody ever memorised all the old typings, but take a look!
- I've reduced the number of legendaries from about twelve (I think?) to eight: The 'version' trio, another legendary trio (Running legendaries) and two extras.

Any questions about particular Pokémon on this list, do feel free to ask! Also, keep in mind the numbering is arbitrary for now; I'll probably shuffle the Dex order eventually.

So here you go:

717: Petaby (Grass)
718: Tottaby (Grass/Fighting)
719: Jungaroo (Grass/Fighting)
720: Bratoo (Fire)
721: Gordillo (Fire/Steel)
722: Armaddle (Fire/Steel)
723: Findol (Water/Fairy)
724: Delprint (Water/Fairy)
725: Orking (Water/Fairy)
726: Snifasnuf (Normal)
727: Slashagruf (Normal)
728: Kooko (Normal/Flying)
729: Pendoule (Grass/Flying)
730: Horloplume (Grass/Flying)
731: Steamander (Fire/Water)
732: Amphapor (Fire/Water)
733: Slimace (Bug/Ground)
734: Slochlia (Bug/Ground)
735: Pseruca (Bug)
736: Psycune (Bug/Psychic)
737: Visimilis (Bug/Psychic)
738: Spiratory (Ghost)
739: Cadavine (Ghost/Grass)
740: Phantarane (Ghost/Water)
741: Sanglite (Ghost/Fire)
742: Poiquill (Poison/Ground)
743: Guinny (Fairy)
744: Scarionet (Fairy)
745: Gardgoyl (Rock/Dragon)
746: Dratue (Rock/Dragon)
747: Wondrus (Fairy/Psychic)
748: Nificent (Fairy/Psychic)
749: Arvelus (Fairy/Psychic)
750: Rabscara (Bug/Ghost)
751: Pharos (Bug/Ghost)
752: Kinsane (Normal/Ghost)
753: Sychocat (Normal/Ghost)
754: Quaiver (Poison/Flying)
755: Ocker (Poison/Flying)
756: Lophilight (Dark/Electric)
757: Strobeler (Dark/Electric)
758: Tortot (Normal)
759: Torretuff (Normal/Steel)
760: Hytom (Normal)
761: Tridron+ (Fighting)
762: Tridron- (Electric)
763: Spiner (Water)
764: Brondroid (Steel)
765: Brasborg (Steel/Electric)
766: Librug (Grass)
767: Scrolar (Grass/Psychic)
768: Ivine (Grass/Poison)
769: Severdant (Grass/Dragon)
770: Trovolt (Electric/Flying)
771: Pavoltric (Electric/Flying)
772: Frosball (Ice/Ghost)
773: Froussoul (Ice/Ghost)
774: Shivur (Ice)
775: Lupice (Ice)
776: Velosor (Rock/Electric)
777: Veloslay (Rock/Electric)
778: Stegor (Rock/Grass)
779: Stegraze (Rock/Grass)
780: Cherubabe (Fairy)
781: Crusark (Fairy/Flying)
782: Demonymph (Dark)
783: Beezevil (Dark/Fire)
784: Undworm (Ground/Dark)
785: Dendroba (Dark/Poison)
786: Bufoba (Dark/Poison)
787: Swimpent (Ground/Fighting)
788: Leopho (Fighting/Ice)
789: Glalrus (Fighting/Ice)
790: Mercuron (Dragon/Steel)
791: Silquick (Dragon/Steel)
792: Vifarroy (Dragon/Steel)
793: Neburos (Flying/Fairy)
794: Sterrine (Dark/Fairy)
795: Crepsuris (Fire/Fairy)
796: Amoria (Grass/[Ghost-Ice-Fairy-Psychic])
797: Induxon (Steel/[Fire-Flying-Electric-Poison])
798: Scalibrium (Normal)
799: Morsilisk (Dark/Dragon)
800: Paradine (Grass/Flying)

I'll be updating the main posts with all of this information shortly!

Last edited:
Starters!
Petaby
Foraging Pokémon

CaJllfc.gif

Abilities: Overgrow
Egg Groups: Ground, Plant
Evolves into Tottaby at Level 15
"It rarely strays away from the safety of its mother's nest. It is very shy, and often hides in bushes when threatened."
Tottaby
Foraging Pokémon

CaJllfc.gif
45Rht0c.gif

Evolves into Jungaroo at Level 36
"Thanks to its inquisitve nature, it scouts from its family nest, hopping through the forest to search for berries."
Jungaroo
Blossom Pouch Pokémon

CaJllfc.gif
45Rht0c.gif

"The flowers that bloom from its pouch have great healing properites. In battle, it will fiercely protect its young."
Bratoo
Tough Shell Pokémon

uNXaTNN.gif

Abilities: Blaze
Egg Groups: Ground
Evolves into Gordillo at Level 17
"Its thick, segmented shell protects it from physical harm. It can curl up into a tight ball so that its entire body is shielded."
Gordillo
Iron Shell Pokémon

uNXaTNN.gif
MNgj1E6.gif

Evolves into Armaddle at Level 38
"The metal that forms its back is very hot to the touch. Sometimes jets of boiling steam burst from the cracks.”
Armaddle
Iron Shell Pokémon

uNXaTNN.gif
MNgj1E6.gif

"It uses its white-hot iron claws in battle to slash and burn its foes. Its shell has been reported to weigh two tons.
Findol
Flutter Wing Pokémon

T0irRSK.gif
bCMecoJ.gif

Abilities: Torrent
Egg Groups: Water 2/Fairy
Evolves into Delpring at Level 16
"It can swim underwater and hover in the air with the use of its fluffy wings. When it is happy, it spouts jets of water."
Delprint
Hover Wing Pokémon

T0irRSK.gif
bCMecoJ.gif

Evolves into Orking at Level 35
"A very playful Pokémon, it is sometimes seen leaping out of the ocean and swimming in the wake of boats."
Orking
Hover Wing Pokémon

T0irRSK.gif
bCMecoJ.gif

"Some scientists claim it is nearly as intelligent as humans. When it breaches the water, it looks like crashing waves."
When I have time, I'll start adding base stats to dex entries, and maybe eventually movesets.

Last edited:
Here are the first of my promised drawings! I'll say again, these are just rough placeholders for now. I intend to draw over them in an image editor as soon as I can, and from there I'll hopefully get around to colouring them.

The first set is the Grass starter line: Petaby, Tottaby and Jungaroo. I'm not sure about Tottaby since as it is it basically looks like a smaller version of Jungaroo, so I'll tweak its design significantly later. Probably.

To give you a vague idea of colours: The body is pale brown, the leafy bits, hands and feet are green, and the ears and flowery parts are pink.

Next, the Fire starters, Bratoo, Gordillo and Armottle. I despise my drawing of Gordillo here, but I'm more or less pleased with the actual designs of this three. Their main bodies are light orange, and the shell is light grey.

And finally, a line whose design has changed massively! Here we have Wondrus, Arvelus and Nificent. Previously this line was male-only, but it can now be either gender, with the two looking significantly different from one another. Besides that, I've made the whole line look a bit less naff and cliché.

In the male line, the face is black, the eyes white and the 'clothes' deep purple, with white accents. Male Nificent's beard is white, and his staff is black with the sphere white. The female versions have white faces and black eyes, their wings/clothes are pale blue and the 'hair' and wing/clothing accents are pink. Female Nificent's wand is white with the star at the end being pink.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom