• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

I misread [Picture of a Bicycle] as "Gay"

In my defence it was the middle of a pride parade and I read it upside down

I recently watched a Mother 3 LP, and I realized that the names Hinawa and Nehema sound similar and are easy to mix up. I suppose both are ladies with some association with flowers and each of them is bigger than her game's protagonist...

I was scrolling down a page and an ad on the side was had a picture of a burger on it.

At first glance I thought it was Rupert Murdoch

I managed to misread "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" as "The Rime of the Ancient Murderer". ...TWICE.

Misread "Rautajätti" (Iron Giant, the movie) as "Rautajuntti" (Iron Redneck). Finnish language...

Bullet Striker turned into Bullet Stinker.

Though my best one to date is "Around the Clock" turning into "Around the Cock". XD I swear, I'm not usually in the gutter like that...

I also love it when your cursor is over a letter and you misread things as a result. Because I just read something that said "they may be able to cut through any smells". ...It was supposed to be shells. XD

Read Michael Phelps's Wikipedia article a few months ago. ...Somehow managed to read "The Baltimore Bullet" as "The Baltimore Butler".

"Hello" (the "e" being in a weird font and barely legible color) as "J. Ito". On a paper coffee cup.

Imagine Junji Ito advertising coffee. You might end up drinking it to avoid nightmares.

Last edited:
A while ago, I misread "Dec. 8th Concert" as "Dec. 8th Cancer", which I hope doesn't say anything about my subconscious.

HQe2wpL.png

#ReasonsToLoveHorseCock

HQe2wpL.png

#ReasonsToLoveHorseCock

#WeMetOnTheHorseCock

"Imagination" as "naginata".

"Exempt" as "emperor".

Also Charm as Glare, in a Pokémon LP. I don't remember what Pokémon it was on, probably something cute.

EDIT:

"Buy two, get one fake".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom