• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 3

yeah abstaining seems like the safest bet right now, if only because well... we haven't lost anyone yet

if we do lose someone tomorrow, things will be a looot more messy tho but vm's plan seems p good!

howdy guys, sorry i haven't been talking much but it's been a very very stressful couple of days.

anyways, abstaining sounds good to me!

I'll follow the Abstain train, but I do wonder about an arsonist mafia.

If MF isn't the don, for instance, the mafia could have some sort of arsonist thing, which would make us suspicious of no kills the first few nights for no reason. Not sure how reasonable that is to suspect, but I figure it's worth mentioning.

Hey look, the edit button's gone. Sorry for double post, but I can't edit my last post, in which I would have decided to abstain.

Whoops, late again. :(

The day drew to a close once again, as could be expected. However, the villagers were none the closer to reaching any sort of solution. Wary, they entered bed once more, counting on their thick pink comforters to protect them.
The night has begun. 48 hours for night actions.

This morning the townies saw something new. An ashen, grave-looking Priscilla (Stormecho) lay in her hospital bed, and things weren't looking good. However, she lived yet, and the villagers were at last left with some information to work with. The day ahead would be tiring and frustrating, but it would be a step towards resolution.

The day has begun. 48 hours for discussion.

I think you forgot to change phase, btw.

So, we can probably assume Stormecho is innocent. We can also probably assume she's going to die at the end of today's discussion - a "hang on for the day after you're killed" type of role. But does that mean we're going to get information? Maybe not.

Also, I do not think we should focus on Metallica Fanboy today - I have a suspicion he's an Alien.

welp!

yeah, all I know is that someone's attacked me, but I don't actually know who so that's not really helpful at this time B(

A bleeder, huh. That's interesting. Would have been more useful in lylo, though...

That's a bleeder and a bulletproof, sounds like a lot of obstacles to a mafia death landing. Although maybe it means we have no active protection roles, like a good ol' doc? And if that's right, we're probably screwed now, nightgame-wise.

Also, alien I ain't, although I'll be glad if that gets you not to lynch me.

Perhaps Stormecho is the alien? Of course, it could have very easily been the doctor or roleblocker to save her, but I like having suspicions.

nope, my entire role is that I take longer to die than anyone else - that's why I'm still hanging around and talking now, rather than well... being dead

It wouldn't really help the alien to claim something that does the exact opposite of getting them lynched, hm? And besides, Dazel's flavortext all but confirms Stormecho's claim.

Still, as far as suspicions go, I'm mulling over some potential suspects -- perhaps we can get our lynch on this time, if folks are any inclined to trust me now.

More like who do we start nominating for death. I think we can rule out MF and Stormecho for now. If people could start claiming that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom