• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ability Choice Pokemafia [Game Thread]

What with the lack of evidence, I've been rather haphazard with aiming my power, too. I'll go ahead and vote for Grass King to get the vote off ILS since he's spoken, with the intent of getting rid of my vote if there's no longer any reason to hold it.

The discussion today is more spirited than before, and two accusations are made. I liek Squirtles defends himself, but Grass King stays silent even as the crowd converges on him. After the deed is done, however, nothing incriminating is found on his person or in his house, and the townspeople plod off to bed disheartened that he wasn't one of the killers.

Grass King was lynched. He was innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

As the sun rises, the townspeople gather yet again in the main square, but one is delayed by their discovery of the corpse of I liek Squirtles, the accused from before, by the side of the main road. The cause of death seemed to be the bloody gash on his back, but again a search of his house revealed nothing incriminating...

I liek Squirtles (Contrary) is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Everyone alive right now has been posting, and there has been a death so far every night, so inactivity is out of the question.

There must be three mafia alive, as the game would have ended already had there been four. We need to lynch a mafia today, or else the mafia may win by the end of the next night.

We do need to lynch a mafia... And I have a strong, strong suspicion that Vipera Magnifica is Mafia. I dunno, bro, something bout your push to get rid of inactivity - and the fact that ILS roleclaimed and was killed after that same push - and now serious pushing to lynch. I'm not gonna back down from my insistence that it's VM, I'm really sure about this. Perhaps it's misguided, but we can't know right now. Not even if he posts an image of his role PM. :p

I'll claim before this gets out of hand. My ability is Prankster, and my Pokemon is Klefki. I can use Thunder Wave to paralyze a player each night - in other words, I'm a roleblocker.

N0 - I blocked Mawile
N1 - I blocked Stormecho
N2 - I blocked ILS
N3 - I blocked Dragon

I never insisted on lynching inactive players, I only asked them to speak up. In fact, it was you who voted for ILS in the first place. I'm not going to say who I suspect, as I feel that would be premature. I think everyone needs to roleclaim before we make that decision.

I voted for ILS and that was a mistake, clearly. But I'm very, very confident that you're lying and you're Mafia. Now you're pushing everyone to roleclaim, too!

I'm a bit leery of doing so because I am so confident you're Mafia. But let it be known that the reason I think so has to do with my role.

I dunno, bro, something bout your push to get rid of inactivity
I dunno, bro, it seems like the mafia has been targeting the members that have been talking the most. The mafia doesn't really stand to gain much from lynching only inactive players.

Also, how has it been me pushing to lynch? You started the lynchwagon yesterday, and now you're starting it again. I didn't even vote. The one trying to control the lynch is you.

I dunno, bro, something bout your push to get rid of inactivity - and the fact that ILS roleclaimed and was killed after that same push
How would ILS dying indicate me being mafia? He was the only person to roleclaim at that point, and his role was one that could potentially screw over the actual mafia.

I don't normally like to throw out my vote until I've heard other people speak, but I know you too well and now I think there's no way you're not mafia. Nice try, Altissimo.

Oh, for god's sake. I knew this was gonna happen no matter what I said, I was just hoping that it wouldn't be so immediate. >:/ My reason for starting the lynchwagon on ILS, who was innocent, yesterday is because my role basically had me believing that either ILS or you were Mafia, with one of you having to be mafia. I guessed wrong, but that means that I know, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're mafia.

That being said, it won't mean much if the only votes given are me voting for you and you voting for me. Someone else has to jump in at some point.

Ouch, I really need to be making better decisions with my night action from here on out.

I have to say, I'm a bit on VM's side. For one, a roleblocker doesn't have to always be a mafia role, even though it often is, and for two, Alti, you look a bit more suspicious right now. This entire game so far you've been the main one calling for lynches - you started yesterday's lynch, and you were the first to accuse someone today, and though you're trying to accuse VM due to his role, you also haven't given us your own role - common courtesy, madam.

So, I'll add my vote against Altissimo for the time being.

ffff wow things moved really fast suddenly

bUT yeah I'm also going with Altissimo - being the main force behind the lynches and being so quick to do so now is definitely putting me on edge

this is a short post because I'm juggling a lot of things aaaaa

I tried to start the lynch yesterday because I had a strong suspicion ILS was Mafia. I admit to being wrong about that, but I'm 100% sure VM is mafia. Y'all can lynch me if you want, ain't the end of the world, I'm just expressing my side of the argument.

Today, the abilities subdue and attack the one of them who has been calling for her fellow citizens' blood, but a thorough search of her house reveals no tailored suits or suspicious-looking documents, and the townspeople go to bed more fearful than ever for their lives.

Altissimo (Cloud Nine) was lynched. She was innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Driven by fear, many of the townspeople wake up far before the sun rises and head to the town square in utter trepidation. But once the day breaks, a quick headcount reveals that surprisingly, all seven remaining townspeople are present.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

Hmm, interesting. That means something obviously happened last night.

Oh screw it, I'll reveal. My move for Shedinja is Phantom Force, which is a jailkeeper move that heals/roleblocks by taking the target to the Spirit World. Light night I took VM with me.

Back
Top Bottom