• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Retro Choice Pokémafia [Game Thread]

Re: Retro Choice Pokémafia [Game Thread]

I don't really have anything to contribute (and definitely can't match any of the contributions so far - although, MF, Teflon does have six letters, which is 2 times 3) so here's a mostly-useless list of everyone's flavor anyway, in case anyone needs it:
  1. flower: Keldeo
  2. Rhydon: Zero Moment
  3. fish thing: Zapi
  4. bug: Butterfree
  5. bird: Superbird
  6. cow: Vipera Magnifica
  7. snake: Music Dragon
  8. Clefairy: Metallica Fanboy
  9. Poke Ball: Altissimo
  10. shell: I liek Squirtles (died n0; according to Butterfree, was freemason and recruited her that night)
  11. Pikachu: Faorzia

Y'all are having a lot of fun with these audio posts. Dare I say... too much fun. In fact, "too much fun with audio post" is exactly 23 letters. MD is Mafia confirmed.

although, MF, Teflon does have six letters, which is 2 times 3)
7B7uAbT.png

fyi, altissimo wanted me to tell you her laptop is dead and she can't log in on mobile, so she can't post for a few days

I haven't posted yet, so I should.

Does our specific pokémon identity affect our role? I know mine does, and the rest of you probably too. Which means Altissimo is voltorb/electrode? idk where that gets us though.

Does our specific pokémon identity affect our role? I know mine does, and the rest of you probably too. Which means Altissimo is voltorb/electrode? idk where that gets us though.
I'll be randomly pairing icons and roles, then constructing flavor to fit the pairs.
(and I mean, that's besides considering that ILS didn't get Dreaming God)

Before this day phase ends, I have to share some shocking information with you all. Click here to find out what I have to say.
I can't deny it any longer in the face of all this evidence. It's true. I'm a member of the Illuminafia. I'm so sorry everyone, all I've done is lie about my intentions from Day 1. Please, find it within your hearts to forgive me. I know that truly the only one who cannot forgive is myself.

Before this day phase ends, I have to share some shocking information with you all. Click here to find out what I have to say.
This is fairly convincing, but unfortunately, since the man in the video pronounces "Pokémon" as "pokeemon", I'm morally obligated to lynch you right now.

Abstain.

:OOO EVERYTHING IS REVEALED

Vote totals: 2 to abstain

One of the Pokemon comes forward to share a hunch about I liek Scythers' particular powers, but otherwise, discussion provides little fruit for suspicion. When night finally falls, the only real agreement is that the Pokemon don't have enough to go on yet.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

All night actions are in (and everybody's been online since the night began, so it's impossible to use that to figure out who does and doesn't have a night action), so I'm starting the day a little early because I'll be busy this evening when 48 hours actually hits.

---

It seems to be a bad time to be aquatic, the Pokemon think as they discover the bloody, beaten body of Seel in the water. Whether it's coincidence or a pattern, the Pokemon can't say, but they gravely set out to determine what to do next. It's only out of the corner of their eyes that they notice something sparkling in the air, but what effect it might have, who can say?

iJeLEnf.png

Zapi is dead.
They were innocent.

48 hours for day phase discussion.

ok i have my laptop back! thoughts: oh i hope this becomes a Fucking Ridiculous mafia game with no logic whatsoever because sometimes those can be more fun than the ones like villain mafia where everyone is analyzing errything

Y4vC88U.gif

Care to explain, MF?

Are you sure you're not just a Mafia craVing pie, Vipera Magnifica?

More to the point, I wonder if the flavor text today means anything - both Zapi and I liek Squirtles were found "beaten" and ILS's shell was broken, so it might have been the same mafioso executing the kill on both nights, but this probably isn't solid enough evidence to go on given that this is Pokemon and pretty much everyone could have a physical attack. I'm also curious about the possible effects of the "sparkling in the air", if it does anything at all?

Are you sure you're not just a Mafia craVing pie, Vipera Magnifica?

More to the point, I wonder if the flavor text today means anything - both Zapi and I liek Squirtles were found "beaten" and ILS's shell was broken, so it might have been the same mafioso executing the kill on both nights, but this probably isn't solid enough evidence to go on given that this is Pokemon and pretty much everyone could have a physical attack. I'm also curious about the possible effects of the "sparkling in the air", if it does anything at all?

I feel like the sparkling is an effect of the Dreaming God.

Back
Top Bottom