• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Café of Doom

Re: The Café of Doom

Shakespeare is way better and easier to understand if you watch it! Sometimes it's kind of easy to get lost and not really get what's going on.

You couldn't be more right! Some of his plays, when I read the summaries (The summaries being in the Shakespeare for Dummies book, that is), I had to reread them three or four times because I couldn't keep track on what's happening. Comedy of Errors is a huge example, what with the four protagonists being two pairs of twins, each pair having the same name.

Shakespeare is evil.

That is all.

Why don't schools make us read, I don't know, MORE GEORGE ORWELL

Ooh, I'm having so much fun writing one shots! Too bad my computer's hard drive kind of wonked out, so I can't type any more of them. I mean, I could type them out on my 3DS like how I'm accessing here with it, but that'd be too tedious. Keyboards are more of my forte.

So, how is everyone today? Let's try to keep this thread active, hmm?

I am quite excellent! And I would imagine writing anything lengthy on a 3DS would become beyond tedious XD How are you?

Glad to hear things are swell with you! And glad to see someone responding to this! TCoD hasn't really been active as of recent, so every post counts!

Ah, I'm doing well. I've started playing my Pokemon Rumble Blast, and since I've beaten the main game and all, I'm trying to befriend all the Pokemon. Just another sixty left. You know what they say though: Gotta catch 'em all!

Glad to hear things are swell with you! And glad to see someone responding to this! TCoD hasn't really been active as of recent, so every post counts!
preaching to the choir, there

Ah, I'm doing well. I've started playing my Pokemon Rumble Blast, and since I've beaten the main game and all, I'm trying to befriend all the Pokemon. Just another sixty left. You know what they say though: Gotta catch 'em all!

oh wow, you actually got through rumble blast? I got so bored of the gameplay that I barely got halfway through it. :| also i didn't like that you had to keep using new pokemon instead of sticking with your favourites! cute game, though.

there is something stuck under one of my laptop keys. the other day i got locked out of my bank account because i kept typing in my password incorrectly because i didn't realise one of my keys were wonky. >:|

there is something stuck under one of my laptop keys. the other day i got locked out of my bank account because i kept typing in my password incorrectly because i didn't realise one of my keys were wonky. >:|

I know the feels. My keys are very spaced out, and so it happens a lot. And it's super annoying! Usually I can feel the key not pressing down all the way, but sometimes it's barely noticeable. And it's always a pain to get the stuff out. And it's usually tiny rocks? How in the hell did tiny rocks get into my keyboard?

How come whenever you watch a movie, things about it suddenly appear all around you? Last night I watched The Matrix, and today I come across a Matrix reference (other than the typical 'glitch in the matrix' stuff), when I usually see almost none.

I think I was laughing for five minutes straight after seeing something on my Facebook news feed.

It was a screenshot of a tumblr post where someone was commenting on a picture of Josh Peck when he was the chubby goof early on in Drake and Josh that was then compared to another, more recent picture of him, and something similar to totallylookslike said that the latter looked 95% like Josh Peck. Then the tumblr user said, "josh peck looks 95% like josh peck".

It was a screenshot of a tumblr post where someone was commenting on a picture of Josh Peck when he was the chubby goof early on in Drake and Josh that was then compared to another, more recent picture of him, and something similar to totallylookslike said that the latter looked 95% like Josh Peck. Then the tumblr user said, "josh peck looks 95% like josh peck".

The world looks 95% like idiocy.

I don't know if I should change my username or not. On one hand, Meowstic is, like, my newest obsession and I want that to be my username (or Espurr, if it turns out to be just as rad as Meowstic). On the other, I've changed my username a thousand and three times, and I'm not sure if I should again.

I never quite unterstood the cafe of doom. My guess is that it's a thread to post things when there isn't another thread to use?

In which case I'd just like to say I'm a little freaked out that in the roleplaying section of the forums there's a character whose description matches me right down to my irl name.

More like it's where you just talk about everyday things that don't quite have the necessity of creating a separate thread for, I'm guessing. Like what you do in an actual cafe.

The roleplay section's alive?

I never quite unterstood the cafe of doom. My guess is that it's a thread to post things when there isn't another thread to use?

In which case I'd just like to say I'm a little freaked out that in the roleplaying section of the forums there's a character whose description matches me right down to my irl name.

it's a thread with no set topic! you can post whatever you like so long as it's actually following discussion and you're not just posting 'hamburger' over and over.

that is creepy, though. o n o !!

Back
Top Bottom