• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing Mother 3 today! Am I cool yet!?

um. I let a friend of mine borrow Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and apparently it's so bad that I have to play all of these good games that he likes to make up for burdening him with it. I play his games and he'll play mine, or something. It's pretty backwards. :I but Warioland 4 and Henry Hatsworth were totally awesome so I guess I'm not mad. I'm liking Mother 3 a lot more than I liked Earthbound when I tried it.

Obsessively playing Kingdom Hearts re:coded.

...thanks, Pete, for making me unable to think of the proper meaning of the phrase "puppet show."

...granted, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about and anyone could've done so but.

Obsessively playing Kingdom Hearts re:coded.

...thanks, Pete, for making me unable to think of the proper meaning of the phrase "puppet show."

...granted, this is Kingdom Hearts we're talking about and anyone could've done so but.

Beat it! Sorta!

...on Beginner *sigh*

Dissidia 012

Laguna friggin' makes this game. Screw Gilgamesh, he's got nothing on the man with the machine gun
That game makes me sort of want a PSP because I've begun to realize how insanely awesome Laguna is. :D

Anyways, I'm playing through Dragon Age right now. My brother is borrowing it from a friend and so when he isn't playing it, I am. It's insanely fun, and some of the things in the game (*cough*Shale*cough*) are just insanely awesome.

Welp, started up Suikoden V again after reading a topic! Also got Rurouni Kenshin Saisen going and just started Okamiden. Looking forward to Dynasty Warriors 7 this week!

I was playing Super Monkey Ball 3D... for 2 hours 13 minutes until I completed it. Sigh... I'm getting Rayman 3D as a replacement today, though. Oh, and I'm still playing Black, going through the Subway and some online battles, then maybe I'll prepare for
Cynthia and Morimoto

Between trying to do homework and trying to sleep, I'm trying to play Suikoden I, Victoria Revolutions, Civilization V, Dorf Fortress, and occasionally TF2. Oh, and Pokemon White.

So I got a PS3 for my birthday, five years behind the rest of the world. It's damn good fun. Fallout 3 is probably my new favourite game ever, it's like Cormac McCarthy's The Road: The Videogame. I've also played through a bit of Resistance: Fall of Man which is quite amusing with all the American soldiers running around fighting aliens in 1950s Manchester. It's like Independence Day meets Life on Mars. Oh, and my obligatory weeaboo obsession atm is G Gen Wars. Despite being a load of Gundam fankwankery, unlike SRW it actually has quite complex and fun gameplay.

So I got a PS3 for my birthday, five years behind the rest of the world. It's damn good fun. Fallout 3 is probably my new favourite game ever
speaking of being behind, i desperately want new vegas ;_;

i suppose you got fo3 on a deal since it's an older title right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom