• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Black; am currently experiencing the post game and raising a Vibrava to evolve it.

Also on the side I'm playing a game I just found out about recently: "Keroro RPG: The Knight, The Samurai and the Legendary Pirate" (or as I would like to call it, "Tales of Keroro") I wish there was an English translation to it though. >:

Also on the side I'm playing a game I just found out about recently: "Keroro RPG: The Knight, The Samurai and the Legendary Pirate" (or as I would like to call it, "Tales of Keroro") I wish there was an English translation to it though. >:
wow for some reason it kept saying the newest post was by you, but your post wouldn't show.

anyhow i just youtubed it, that shit looks amazing. why haven't i heard of this before...did you R4 it or do you have an emulator? certainly not talking about anything illegal.

wow for some reason it kept saying the newest post was by you, but your post wouldn't show.

anyhow i just youtubed it, that shit looks amazing. why haven't i heard of this before...did you R4 it or do you have an emulator? certainly not talking about anything illegal.

I was wondering why it wouldn't show as well. Bug in the system I suppose?

I've only heard of this game after indulging myself into watching the anime series actually. I was surprised to learn that the people responsible for the Tales series had worked on this spin-off game. And to answer your question, I'm playing it on my flash cart. :3

Anyway, I also forgot to mention that I'm playing "Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil" as well for the fun of it. ^^

i rented an old klonoa game from the library and played for 30mins i wuz like how do you beat this game then my brother comes and beats the thing in an hour... i wuz peeved

ds-pokemon black
wii-mario kart

Replaying Final Fantasy 4 and The After Years. I forgot how much I love both of those games. Also doing a Nuzlocke run on SoulSilver, aiming for 100% in Final Fantasy X-2, and playing through Dragon Age 2.

And now that Xenoblade has finally been announced for a Europe release, an NA can't be too far behind, meaning that I'll probably spend most of my time playing that when it comes out.

Fallout 3 was epic, I think it cause me to almost fail college... anyways though New Vegas sucks. We waited so long for it, and it feels like nothing more than an expansion pack. Don't waste your time with it.

Playing Dragon Age 2 nowadays... I happys.

Pokémon Black; am currently experiencing the post game and raising a Vibrava to evolve it.

Ahaha, that game was great. The homage to Tales was enough but it would've been nice for some sort of homage to Klonoa :<

also going through The 3rd Birthday and Sora no Kiseki, since the first game was finally released in english the other day~

(DS) Inuyasha secrets of the sacred jewel (or something like that) and doing very badly. been walking for what the game tells me is a few months and i am lost.

Trying to beat Pokémon Black's Battle Subway, trying to reach full completion on Donkey Kong Country Returns, and actually beat Death Match on No More Heroes 2 (If I survive Nathan Copeland, I never get past Matt Helms. I know I suck).

I started a new file on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue for some reason. Mained with Pikachu and Charmander as a partner.

Radiant historia-ds
This game is sooo epic. Atlus always makes great rpgs
Hoping for the last story and pandora's to be localized
waiting for xenoblades, skyward sword, Oot 3d, kid icarus uprising, kirby's adventure wii and kingdom hearts 3d

Radiant historia-ds
This game is sooo epic. Atlus always makes great rpgs
Hoping for the last story and pandora's tower to be localized
waiting for xenoblades, skyward sword, Oot 3d, kid icarus uprising, kirby's adventure wii and kingdom hearts 3d

Mass Effect. I played the second one, so now I am going back to the first. I keep getting lost on planets and the Citadel...

Right now I'm playing ten or so assorted GB/GBC/GBA games. On my Wii.

I'm also hoping to finish Trauma Center: New Blood, but I'm at the last chapter and that means frustration.

Replaying Pokemon Emerald. Stuck at the Elite 4, so I'm probably going to have to grind a lot.

Also been playing a lot of TF2 and the original Portal. I want Portal 2 pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom