• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

<Joseph: Night SHADE> vs Brock (Ref: Negrek)

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
<Joseph: Night SHADE> said:
View Post
4 vs 4 single
Style: Switch
DQ: Standard week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, chills limited to 3/pokémon, Moves that raise/lower evasion or accuraccy
Arena: Steelix Desert

Nestled away somewhere far away, there is a meduim-sized desert. It is round and is about big enough for two Wailord to face each other. The desert is surrounded by cliffs that tower miles up above. There are two platforms near two edges of the desrt, opposite each other, where trainers stand. Deep underground is an old Steelix who will attack every so often when the ref chooses for it to do so, using a move chosen by the ref. It has 100% health and no energy. You can knock it out, but it will be tough, as it is an old Steelix. It does have a limited movepool of Dig, Bite, Dragonbreath, and Iron Tail though. Weaknesses, immunities and resistances apply to its move and moves made against it.

Other: Nothing else. Idea from whatever battle was on Field with a Magikarp.
Brock's Squad said:
[Nero] Baltoy (X)

[Cainus] Growlithe (M) <Flash Fire>

[DiamondBack] Seviper (M)

[Ferno] Charmander (M)
<Joseph: Night SHADE>'s Squad said:
[BoTelTep] baltoy (X)
Sig Attribute: Rapid Spinning

[Gracey] feebas (F)

[Toxic] croagunk (M) <Dry Skin>

[ZipZap] magnemite (X) <Magnet Pull>

[Skippy] spinarak (M) <Insomnia>

[Flygon Who Is Really A Trapinch] trapinch (F) <Hyper Cutter>

[Lizabeth] buizel (F)

1. <Joseph: Night SHADE> sends out
2. Brock sends out and attacks
3. <Joseph: Night SHADE> attacks

(You know, I'm sure that Psymon already made this battle's thread, but eh.)
Again? I have to send out first again? The third time in a row?
Well, I guess BoTelTep will do.
BoTelTep_by_N_i_g_h_t__S_H_A_D_E.png

Yay for sig attributes!

You would presumably want to continue with the other thread, but as Joseph's been banned it's irrelevant anyway.

Back
Top Bottom