• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

AobaruNet

Why do you have a splash page? If the style's called 'Dark Sky', why is the area outside it white / very light grey? I've also never seen any white clouds at night. :\

The color scheme is kind of a mediocre thing, dontcha think? :O And the splash page is where I put the plugboard, topsite links, and site info.

If you mean mediocre as in of average quality, I don't know; if you're using it in the wrong context and mean unimportant, no.

I think I've seen the Absol on the splash somewhere else. Who made it?

In the FAQ:
0MFG! THIS $ite SUCKS!!! MEGA $UCKS!!!

At least I don't use chatspeak... XD
I can't take you seriously right now. If there was no chatspeak, what would you say? After all, it doesn't answer anything right now.

Last edited:
I can't take you seriously right now. If there was no chatspeak, what would you say? After all, it doesn't answer anything right now.

He used it as the stereotype of the Internet moron and the response indicated that he wouldn't take people who used chatspeak seriously. Ugh. >>

Last edited:
Wait, I don't know what an Internet moron is. Oh well.

Maybe you could make it praise so that it's more obvious.

I usually think there would be extra ones!!!o`1`!11

However, I still don't know what an Internet moron is, so I wouldn't know.

Stop with the stupid font you're using for the splash and banner.

I like it actually. Do you have something against it?

I've never actually heard a person talk like this, not even to be funny.

I did get an email like this, a while back. I guess I got the one stereotypical moron on the internet. =\

If you mean mediocre as in of average quality, I don't know; if you're using it in the wrong context and mean unimportant, no.

Did I say mediocre? Shit, I meant unimportant. I need to double-check before I hit reply, and not try to write a novel and post simultaneously. D:

Since the beginning of the internet, affiliation has been a simple way to get more hits.
This sentence is completely false; the fact that you're 13 also makes it more ridiculous.

This sentence is completely false; the fact that you're 13 also makes it more ridiculous.

Maybe not the exact "beginning", but soon after that. And what the hell does my age have to do with this? I thought there were a lot of webmasters who are 13.

Additionally, I wrote this page a year ago, so I'm going to spruce it up a bit.

Where is the credit to Arkeis for the Absol on the splash? :/

Credit to an artist for an image you are using does not belong on some page that nobody is ever going to bother reading. Put it on the page with the actual image. Particularly because your Thanks page doesn't even say the Absol is from there - it's just "just in case" you use any images from them, with no mention of which images they are. That, my friend, is not giving credit.

Back
Top Bottom