• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon Team?

My team in Pokemon Black 1 is comprised of legendaries. They've helped me beat the Elite Four a whopping 15 times straight!
My team's roster is:
-Arceus Lv. 100 (wielding the plate that matches the opponent's weaknesses)
-Latios Lv. 86
-Zapdos Lv. 95
-Zekrom Lv. 100 (knows Fusion Bolt)
-Reshiram Lv. 100 (knows Dragon Dance and Baton Pass to help Latios and Zoroark, since their levels are lower than the other 4).
-Zoroark Lv. 89 (I always have him out 1st to take advantage of its signature Illusion ability).

My favorite team would have to be my Black team, which really stands out to me due to Gen 5 being my favorite.

Ganon the Emboar
Fume the Musharna
Umbridge the Seismitoad
Crocodile the Krookodile (It's a One Piece reference, NOT me being lazy)
Sundae the Vanilluxe (Screw the haters, Vanniluxe is awesome!)
Pride the Druddigon

And while I'm at it, I also loved my White 2 team quite a bit.

Nolan the Samurott
Victoria the Leavanny
Wattson the Electrivire
Hazard the Muk
Salma the Sigilyph
Lanayru the Flygon

My first White 2 run consisted of an SI-unit themed team that I was rather fond of:

Pascal the Samurott
Newton the Lucario
Joule the Jolteon
Hertz the Flygon
Candela the Volcarona
Watt the Braviary

my roster in Pokemon X is currently a work in progress, but i'm doing a damn good job raising them. I'll tell you this mush about my team, I'm glad I chose Froakie instead of Chespin or Fenniken.

Ummmm... In Pokémon White, the last Pokémon game I've bought (I really need to catch up), I had like a Zekrom, and a cheated Arcanine and Articuno, and some other cheated legendaries, all lvl. 100, along with some HM slave.

I have a nice team in Y, but i'm really rather fond of my teams in FireRed and Emerald.
In FireRed there was my Charizard Goku, Primeape Toph, Zapdos Loki, Golbat Piccolo, Porygon Cell, and Lapras Marin. (yes dbz fandom showing here huehuehue)
In Emerald I have my Blaziken Ichigo, Vibrava Marceline, Spoink Jinora, and Shedinja Sephiroth. It's still in progress, started a new game awhile ago and i'm just recently wrapping up. :3
(Also an honorable mention to my buddy Rigby the Zigzagoon for being an HM slave, ahahaha.)

I'd have to say my team from my Poison Leafgreen monotype, as it's the only team where I remember every member. There was Sloth the Venusaur, Envy the Beedrill, Pride the Nidoking, Greed the Golbat, Wrath the Arbok, and Lust the Tentacruel. I also had a Koffing named Gluttony, though he never made my final team. I need to find my White 2 so I can transfer Envy and Pride over. They were my favorites.

Delphox, Azumarill, Raichu, Lucario, Sylveon, Yveltal (has been my main battle team for y)

Blaziken, Beautifly, Delcatty, Pikachu, Kyogre, Latias (was my main battle team for my old sapphire file. THAT I STUPIDLY DELETED....O___o; )

Meganium, Suicune, Dragonite, Pikachu, Clefable, Mew (was my final team for my crystal and that game meant a ton to me...)

These are the 3 best pokemon teams i've used IMO xD

Back
Top Bottom