• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snattle (Snake Battle) Royale

Start with a Glare against Pravus, and follow with Flamethrower. On your last turn, use Swagger on Pravus. If he protects or is otherwise unhittable, then Mimic Magnet Rise. Oh, and if by the third turn you haven't hit him with a Flamethrower, use Earthquake.

We'll let Sneme take down the FEESH, but if he's still around on action two and isn't unreachable, use a Sludge Wave to finish him off.

Glare @ Pravus / Mimic (Magnet Rise) ~ Flamethrower @ Pravus / Mimic (Magnet Rise) / Sludge Wave @ DRAGONBEASTFEESH ~ Swagger @ Pravus / Earthquake / Mimic (Magnet Rise)

Hmph! How crass.

Pravus, let's see if we can get you to Dig into the ground and hide out for a while. If you're able to do that, your commands are then to Chill and try to get over any fear-induced paralysis you may have contracted, or to Protect if there's an incoming Earthquake.

However, if you fail to Dig on the first action, just Heavy Slam and Welcome to the Jam. Target Li Feng.

Dig (down) ~ Chill / Protect / Heavy Slam @ Li Feng ~ Chill / Protect / Heavy Slam @ Li Feng

Umm... how did I manage to forget to double Earthquake's damage due to Dig a couple of rounds ago??? This, uh, makes kind of a huge difference to Pravus's health (15%, to be exact), so let me know if you'd like to recommand, MD.

edit: I think I've fixed it up in the past reffings. I'm so sorry, I really need to stop writing reffings at night :C

And lo, I shall do the thing!

Round Four

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Snli Feng (snake Li Feng)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 79%
Energy: 59%
Status: Feeling kind of bad about what she's doing to her precious Black Sludge. Levitating (2 more actions). -1 Attack.

Dragon
Snivy
sneme (snake sneme (snake meme))
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 58%
Energy: 52%
Status: Blowing out remnants of dragon flame from his tail. Protected by a Reflect (1 more action). +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack.

Music Dragon
Steelix
Snravus (snake Pravus) ♂ @ Black Sludge
Ability: Rock Head
Health: 38%
Energy: 81%
Status: YES! THE SNAILS HAVE COME! PRAISE THE BLACK SLUDGE! +1 Defense, -1 Speed.

Wargle
Gyarados
Snragonbeastfeesh (snake DRAGONBEASTFEESH)
Ability: Intimidate
Health: 11%
Energy: 68%

------------------------------​

DRAGONBEASTFEESH IS SO ANGRY. HE IS FILLED WITH RAGE. HE MUST AVENGE THE DAMAGE TO THE SNAKE THRONE, OR SNRONE, AND THE SNAKE CATHERDRAL, OR SNATHEDRAL, IN THE NAME OF HIS SNAKE LORD, OR SNLORD, SNAKE EIFIE JESUS, OR SNEIFESUS. ANGRY DRAGON FLAMES BURST ANGRILY AGAIN FROM HIS SCALES, THEIR ANGRY ROAR DROWNED OUT BY DRAGONBEASTFEESH'S ANGRY ROAR OF ANGER. ANGRILY HE TURNS HIS ANGRY GAZE ON PRAVUS, WHO HAS WRONGED HIM BY NOT ATTACKING HIM ONCE THIS MATCH. HOW COULD SOMEONE IGNORE HIS ANGRY SNRATH (SNAKE WRATH) SO?! PRAVUS MUST BE PUNISHED, AND SO DRAGONBEASTFEESH SHALL BE THE FIST OF THE SNLORD (SNAKE LORD). DRAGONBEASTFEESH AIRSLITHERS THROUGH THE AIR TO WAIL UPON HIS FOE WITH HIS ANGRY TAIL SURROUNDED BY ANGRY DRACONIC FLAMES. ANGRILY HE SMACKS PRAVUS RIGHT IN THE BLACK SLUDGE, AND THE MAJESTIC BEAST VILE OFFENDER ROARS OUT IN PAIN. DRAGONBEASTFEESH IS NOT USED TO SUCH CAPS AND ANGER. HE MUST CALM DOWN. So he lies down on the ground, dizzied and fatigued, as the world swirls around him...

Glaring DRAGONBEASTFEESH's way, sneme (snake meme) struggles to harness more energy from the receding sun. Glaring Pravus's way, Li Feng glares. She glares so hard. Pravus is terrified in the face of Li Feng's terrifying glare. He is literally frozen in place out of terror and fear. It is terrifying. He is just a humble snake and snaviour (snail saviour) who has done no wrong... but Li Feng's terrifying glaring glare terrifies him nonetheless. He must flee. And so the terrified Pravus turns tail and burrows back into the ground, where the snails roam free in safety. sneme (snake meme) finally manages to get ahold of enough solar energy to unleash in DRAGONBEASTFEESH's direction, and the Gyarados writhes and howls in agony as the blinding light scorches his scales and the skin beneath them starts to peel. Being sunburnt yet again on top of all this torture is too much for our valiant friend, and at last his eyes close and he sinks to the floor of the snathedral (snake cathedral) in defeat. Suddenly rid of his oppressive presence, the snroom (snake room) feels just the tiniest bit brighter, and Li Feng and Pravus both perk up a little.

The golden barrier around sneme (snake meme) chooses this moment to dissipate, but the Snivy (snake Snivy) hardly notices. Unable to reach Pravus down in his snidey hole, or snake hidey hole, sneme (snake meme) turns his attention on Li Feng instead. Closing his eyes, he focuses his energy signature into a ray of bright white light that streaks across the room and PUNCHES LI FENG IN THE FACE. In fact, it punches her so hard it nearly knocks one of her precious fangs out. Li Feng goes spinning through the air, not so used to airswimming herself, and suddenly finds herself beginning to descend back to earth. No! She cannot give up her position of ultimate snruler (snake ruler)! Desperately thinking back, Li Feng clings hard to the memory of the trick she stole from Pravus, running through every detail in her head so that she may later replicate it.

Deep down in his cool tunnel beneath the safe, comforting earth, Pravus has some memories of Li Feng's tricks that he would very much like to forget. As a few surviving snails crawl over him in welcome, the Steelix tries his very hardest to relax and be one with the snail. He can feel it starting to work, his muscles loosening up a bit as he calms down, but then the picture of the terrifying glaring Li Feng leaps back into his mind with a vengeance, almost like she's lurking right in front of him in his one safe place!!! Startled, Pravus can't help accidentally smacking a few hapless snails with an uncontrollable spasm of his tail.

Keeping an ear out for the action above, Pravus hears Li Feng hiss reproachfully as the sneme beam punches her in the face again. And then it happens. The earth above him begins to shake. sneme (snake meme) is thrown against the floor above with a loud smack. Small rocks are dislodged from the ceiling of the tunnel as the shaking grows stronger and stronger, and Pravus curls himself around his few remaining snake friends in a panic. The memory of Li Feng's glaring glare still lingers, but he manages to push it aside for just long enough to surround himself and his snails in a protective transparent bubble, so that when the tunnel ultimately collapses the dirt cascades harmlessly around them. The quake continues for what feels like an eternity, Pravus's snails squealing in fear, until finally, silence. Exhausted, Pravus lets down his shield and writhes about to widen his remaining air pocket enough to lay down his head.

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Health: 53%
Energy: 48%
Status: Desperately trying to hold her cracked fang in place. Magnet Rise mimicked.
Used: Glare @ Pravus ~ Mimic (Magnet Rise) ~ Earthquake

Dragon
Snivy
Health: 52%
Energy: 33%
Status: Ready for more face-punching. Not of his own face, of course. +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack.
Used: Solar Beam @ DRAGONBEASTFEESH ~ Natural Gift @ Li Feng ~ Natural Gift @ Li Feng

Music Dragon
Steelix
Health: 21%
Energy: 72%
Status: Trembling from fear and exhaustion. Underground. Moderately paralyzed (17% failure chance). +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed.
Used: Dig (down) ~ Chill ~ Protect

Wargle
Gyarados
Snragonbeastfeesh (snake DRAGONBEASTFEESH)
Ability: Intimidate
Health: 0%
Energy: 61%
Used: Outrage @ Pravus ~ ded ~ ded

Arena Status
  • A Water Stone is lying in a crack in the tile.
  • There's a huge gaping hole in one of the walls of the snathedral leading to the wildnerness outside.

Damage and Energy

• Li Feng's Health: 79% - 15% (Natural Gift) - 11% (Natural Gift) = 53%
  • Li Feng's Energy: 59% - 4% (Glare) - 1% (Mimic) - 6% (Earthquake) = 48%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Health: 58% - 6% (Earthquake) = 52%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Energy: 52% - 6% (Solar Beam) - 1% (Reflect) - 6% (Natural Gift) - 6% (Natural Gift) = 33%
  • Pravus's Health: 38% - 14% (Outrage) - 3% (Black Sludge) = 21%
  • Pravus's Energy: 81% - 2% (Dig (down)) + 5% (Chill) - 12% (Protect) = 72%
  • DRAGONBEASTFEESH's Health: 11% - 16% (Solar Beam) = 0%
  • DRAGONBEASTFEESH's Energy: 68% - 7% (Outrage) = 61%

Notes
  • Speed order: Li Feng (65) > sneme (snake meme) (63) > Pravus (1).
  • DRAGONBEASTFEESH's first and final Outrage was directed at Pravus, and was a crit.
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Solar Beam knocked DRAGONBEASTFEESH out, after which everyone else lost their Intimidate stat drops.
  • sneme (snake meme)'s snake Reflect, or snreflect, wore off after the first action. Li Feng's Magnet Rise wore off after the second action.
  • sneme (snake meme)'s first Natural Gift was a crit.
  • Given that Glare does in fact basically cause paralysis by fear, being safe underground and having the chance to just chill helped ease Pravus's paralysis quite a lot. Pravus actually did roll for paralysis, but due to the aforementioned factors I still let him Chill, but with reduced effects to both the paralysis chance and his energy.
  • Vipera Magnifica commands first, then Music Dragon, then Dragon. Wargle will sit out and watch the others this round...

Alright Li Feng, it's time to show the world once and for all that snakes are serperior to snails. In his current underground state, Pravus cannot survive an Earthquake. Use it more than once if Pravus is still conscious, but don't worry, he can't Protect or Endure forever. Once the sneretic (snail heretic) is down, switch to using Poison Jab on Sneme. Use Toxic if you cannot use Poison Jab due to Torment, or if Sneme has clones but no substitute.

Earthquake ~ Earthquake / Poison Jab @ Sneme / Toxic @ Sneme ~ Earthquake / Poison Jab @ Sneme / Toxic @ Sneme

Looks like this is it, Pravus! One more Earthquake and you're done for. You're almost certainly not going to last the round. But maybe we can give Dragon an interesting opportunity...

If you sense an incoming Earthquake, use Protect. But if Li Feng's Earthquake is Tormented or otherwise interrupted, attack her with Dig - or, if by some miracle you're already above ground and still alive, make that Earth Power.

Protect / Dig @ Li Feng / Earth Power @ Li Feng ~ Protect / Dig @ Li Feng / Earth Power @ Li Feng ~ Protect / Dig @ Li Feng / Earth Power @ Li Feng

...Hmm, we don't have many attack options here, so let's go for broke! With a little bit of pushing-our-luck thrown in at the end.

Natural Gift @ Li Feng ~ Natural Gift @ Li Feng ~ Attract @ Li Feng

gdi Dragon I wanted to write about the sneme-Pravus alliance

Round Five

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Health: 53%
Energy: 48%
Status: Desperately trying to hold her cracked fang in place. Magnet Rise mimicked.

Dragon
Snivy
Health: 52%
Energy: 33%
Status: Ready for more face-punching. Not of his own face, of course. +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack.

Music Dragon
Steelix
Health: 21%
Energy: 72%
Status: Trembling from fear and exhaustion. Underground. Moderately paralyzed (17% failure chance). +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed.

Refusing to give in, Li Feng draws herself up and then smacks her tail into the ground yet again, continuing her relentless quaking and desecration of the holy snake cathedral (or snathedral). Shingles fall through holes in the room, one bouncing off sneme (snake meme)'s head as he's thrown into the rippling ground, and the Snivy lets out an indignant squeal. Down below, Pravus groans to himself as he feels the familiar snaking (snake shaking) and musters up all his strength to put up a last protective barrier. As dirt cascades over him his bubble nearly fizzles out, but the thought of the poor, innocent snails who would be crushed by his failure is enough for the Steelix to pour in just a bit more energy into the shield. The earth's trembling abruptly stops as the sound of the sneme beam punching Li Feng in the face echoes from above.

Li Feng surveys the nearby hole in the ground doubtfully. She slithers over to it and attempts to peer in, but sees only a pile of dirt blocking her path, caved in from her oh-so-fearsome tremors. The Seviper hesitates, then shrugs to herself. There's no way Pravus could have survived down there. She's got more pressing matters on her mind, anyway. Forcing truly venomous amounts of venomous venom into her venomous fangs, she turns to her remaining foe and lunges forward to sink her fangs into sneme (snake meme)'s tail. The angry Snivy struggles and cries out in pain, but Li Feng refuses to let up—until at last sneme (snake meme) must again resort to the sneme beam to dole out some well-deserved face-punching.

Suddenly, the ground beneath them trembles. An ominous squelching sound drifts up from below, and Li Feng gulps, getting a very bad feeling about this. The earth splits underneath her to reveal the furious Pravus, again covered in snails, who headbutts her straight into the air and then snatches her out of it with his tail, then proceeds to smack her into the solid earth once, twice, a million times... His tail constricts around Li Feng's neck, and the Seviper struggles to breathe, unable to extricate herself from the Steelix's iron grip (get it?!). At last he has to stop, exhausted, and Li Feng snatches her chance to wriggle free. She'll get this snake wannabe for daring to survive her very best earthquake... so she unleashes another one. The ground trembles and the Steelix falls, smacking his head against the tile, while sneme (snake meme) bounces up and down uncontrollably.

When all is quiet again, sneme (snake meme) dons his snop hat (snake top hat) and sidles up to Li Feng. He whispers honeyed words into her ear about... well, she doesn't really understand it, to be honest. Could there really be that many words in his vocabulary that start with "sn"? Funny... that sounds kind of like "snake"... Li Feng turns to him to remark upon this remarkably remarkable coincidence, and... you know, looking up close, sneme (snake meme) does look pretty good in that top hat. Dashing, even. Unfortunately, the Seviper's reverie is interrupted as the earth explodes from beneath her, rippling like liquid to burn her skin... At the other side of the snroom (snake room), Pravus grins at his handiwork.

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Health: 18% (capped)
Energy: 32%
Status: Dazed. Severely attracted to sneme (snake meme) (35% failure chance). Magnet Rise mimicked.
Used: Earthquake ~ Poison Jab @ sneme ~ Earthquake

Dragon
Snivy
Health: 25%
Energy: 17%
Status: Disgusted at what he's doing. Overgrow activated. +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack.
Used: Natural Gift @ Li Feng ~ Natural Gift @ Li Feng ~ Attract @ Li Feng

Music Dragon
Steelix
Health: 5%
Energy: 54%
Status: Ready to drop. Mildly paralyzed (11% failure chance). +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed.
Used: Protect ~ Dig (up) ~ Earth Power @ Li Feng

Arena Status
  • A Water Stone is lying in a crack in the tile.
  • There's a huge gaping hole in one of the walls of the snathedral leading to the wildnerness outside.

Damage and Energy

• Li Feng's Health: 53% - 11% (Natural Gift) - 11% (Natural Gift) - 20% (Dig) - 16% (Earth Power) = 18% (capped)
  • Li Feng's Energy: 48% - 6% (Earthquake) - 4% (Poison Jab) - 6% (Earthquake) = 32%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Health: 52% - 6% (Earthquake) - 15% (Poison Jab) - 6% (Earthquake) = 25%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Energy: 33% - 6% (Natural Gift) - 6% (Natural Gift) - 4% (Attract) = 17%
  • Pravus's Health: 21% - 13% (Earthquake) - 3% (Black Sludge) = 5%
  • Pravus's Energy: 72% - 12% (Protect) - 2% (Dig (up)) - 4% (Earth Power) = 54%

Notes
  • Speed order: Li Feng (65) > sneme (snake meme) (63) > Pravus (1).
  • Pravus's Protect had only a 50% chance of succeeding since he used it the last action of last round as well, but he made it.
  • Since Pravus was underground, Li Feng had no idea what he was doing or if he was still conscious, so she just guessed (i.e. I flipped a coin). She guessed wrong, and Pravus lived another action. His Dig was a crit and the damage was capped.
  • Li Feng's Poison Jab activated sneme's Overgrow.
  • Once Pravus was aboveground again, Li Feng could of course tell that he was still conscious, so she went back to quaking. Since the damage wasn't doubled this time, Pravus managed to hang on.
  • I ref attraction as the Pokémon being really distracted or whatever by the object of its affection, so I'll be rolling for attraction for each of Li Feng's actions regardless of who she's targeting. This also means that damage taken from other Pokémon (i.e. Pravus) counts toward decreasing the failure chance. The damage did not happen because it was capped, but I mean, she was still blasted with a freakin' Earth Power, so her failure chance went down anyway.
  • Music Dragon commands first, then Dragon, then Vipera Magnifica.

edit: also... as you can see I REFFED AT NIGHT AGAIN please correct any glaring wrongs haha

Last edited:
Ha! We live to see another day! It's almost too good to be true! It probably is too good to be true, but let's roll with it. One more hit and you're done for, Pravus... so if anyone or anything tries to attack you, I suppose you have no choice but to Protect. If you see an opening - that is, if they're not about to KO you - let's end this with an Explosion! Who knows? Maybe one of them will find some clever way to take advantage of it. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Oh, and one more thing: if they're both Protecting, or otherwise unhittable, it's no fun exploding. So if that happens, just Chill instead of blowing up.

Now go, Pravus! Fight for what you believe in! For a future where snail and snake may live in harmony with one another...!

Protect / Explosion / Chill ~ Protect / Explosion / Chill ~ Protect / Explosion / Chill

Eifie, I think you forgot to add both Earthquakes' damage to Pravus? There's just one listed in the damage calculations (r.i.p. sneme-Pravus alliance I am sorry we didn't sneme harder...)

Eifie, I think you forgot to add both Earthquakes' damage to Pravus? There's just one listed in the damage calculations (r.i.p. sneme-Pravus alliance I am sorry we didn't sneme harder...)

The other one was Protected against.

rIGHT.. whoops

The incoming Explosion is definitely gonna make things really interesting, so hmmmmm let's see. sneme, I want you to keep a close, close eye on Li Feng and make sure you move reactively! If she protects or tries to Attract you, I want you to Protect. If she attacks you, use Protect the first time and then use Natural Gift afterwards. If she attacks Pravus, use Natural Gift.

And if you get in a waiting stall war or Li Feng puts up a Substitute or does nothing out of attraction, use Protect if Pravus is still around, but use Natural Gift if he's gone. godspeed, small green meme friend

Protect / Natural Gift @ Li Feng x3

That Explosion may be just what we needed. Dig down, away from danger, and wait for the snomb (snake bomb) to explode. Make a small Substitute while you're down there, and Chill out the rest of the round. If you hear a loud explosion from the surface, then Dig up at Sneme on your last action.

If you die for love, then them's the snakes, kid

Dig (down) ~ Substitute (15%) ~ Chill / Dig (up)

SCOWLS AT DRAGON, SNEME X PRAVUS 5EVA

Round Six

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Health: 18%
Energy: 32%
Status: Dazed. Severely attracted to sneme (snake meme) (35% failure chance). Magnet Rise mimicked.

Dragon
Snivy
Health: 25%
Energy: 17%
Status: Disgusted at what he's doing. Overgrow activated. +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack.

Music Dragon
Steelix
Health: 5%
Energy: 54%
Status: Ready to drop. Mildly paralyzed (11% failure chance). +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed.

Tearing her mind away from fantasies of her new snakey friend, Li Feng hisses commandingly and the earth obediently parts beneath her, sending her plummeting down several feet below. She settles in nicely into her nice, cool, dark new snome (snake home), fashioning herself a nearly-identical doppelganger out of some traces of exploded snail-goop to keep her company, and curls herself up peacefully to wait out the chaos above.

sneme (snake meme) glances from the hole in the earth to the towering Pravus in panic. The Steelix blinks at him, unmoving, but sneme (snake meme) decides nonetheless that it's better to be safe than sorry. He summons up a transparent bubble to protect him with a swish of his snail (snake tail), and waits a while. Pravus continues to stare at him for a moment before curling up on the ground, the better to relax his muscles. Eventually sneme (snake meme) gets bored and wanders over to the new split in the ground to fire off another sneme beam; the face-punching ray of light slows significantly as it squanders its momentum on the dirt walls of the cave, but sneme (snake meme) grins to himself as he hears it collide with something with a satisfying splat.

Alas, sneme (snake meme)'s impatience and refusal to ally with the most majestic of snake beasts, or sneasts, is about to cost him, big time. Seeing that his moment has come, Pravus untwists himself and begins rotating the segments of his body into perfect alignment, steel armor suddenly emanating a blinding white light. Something feels a bit off to sneme (snake meme), and he turns his head, and at that moment Pravus explodes. His body flies apart to reveal millions of snails controlling him from the inside with assorted buttons, screens, and levers, and a group of them fall upon the BIG RED BUTTON at the same time. BOOM. Tiny snails fly about in all directions. Snails on the ceiling, snails on the walls, snails on the floors, and worst of all... snails on the snrone (snake throne). The upward force of millions of flying snails tears the roof clear off the snake cathedral, or snathedral, and the wall behind the snrone (snake throne) folds inwards. Snails splatter all over the stained glass windows, making the depicted Rayquaza look rather ill. Snails splatter all over the marble pillars, oozing slowly down onto the ruined tiles. When all is over, nothing remains of the sacred place but snails. Somewhere in the heavens above, Pravus smiles upon the snathedral (snail cathedral) in contentment.

An unconscious sneme (snake meme) drops into Li Feng's tunnel and she stares at it, nonplussed. Snake memes? Really? Who would possibly be entertained by that kind of thing?

Vipera Magnifica
Seviper
Health: 3%
Energy: 22%
Used: Dig (down) ~ Substitute (15%)

Dragon
Snivy
Energy: 9%
Used: Protect ~ Natural Gift @ Li Feng

Music Dragon
Steelix
Energy: 50%
Status: Knocked out! Nothing remains of our brave hero but scattered fragments of snail.
Used: Chill ~ Explosion

Arena Status
  • The snathedral (snail cathedral) is utterly destroyed. A Water Stone lies buried under several miles of dead snail.

Damage and Energy

• Li Feng's Health: 18% - 15% (Substitute) = 3%
  • Li Feng's Substitute: 15% - 8% (Natural Gift) = 7%
  • Li Feng's Energy: 32% - 2% (Dig (down)) - 8% (Substitute) = 22%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Health: 25% - 26% (Explosion) = 0%
  • sneme (snake meme)'s Energy: 17% - 2% (Protect) - 6% (Natural Gift) = 9%
  • Pravus's Health: 5% - 1% (Black Sludge) - 100% (Explosion) = 0%
  • Pravus's Energy: 54% + 10% (Chill) - 14% (Explosion) = 50%

Notes
  • sneme (snake meme) didn't have any applicable commands either action, so I randomized which orders he'd follow.
  • Natural Gift the second action was able to hit Li Feng's Substitute underground since it could just kind of hone in on Li Feng, but it lost a lot of its... force? from the distance it traveled.
  • Explosion knocked out Pravus and sneme (snake meme), leaving Li Feng unknowingly victorious. Congratulations Vipera Magnifica for a truly splendid snake performance, or snerformance! Vipera Magnifica gets $24, and Li Feng gets 2 exp since she was the last to damage Pravus before he exploded. Dragon, Music Dragon, and Wargle get $12 each. sneme (snake meme) and Pravus get 2 exp each for KOing DRAGONBEASTFEESH and sneme (snake meme) respectively, and poor DRAGONBEASTFEESH escapes from this oppressive place with 1 exp to his name, and some brave soul will go dig out his Water Stone for him.

That was beautiful.

This was the most fun I've had since starting ASB. Thanks a million to Dragon, MD, and Wargle for a fantastic snattle, and thanks a billion to sneifesus, for the divine snake reffings, or sneffings. No one else could have done the arena that level of snustice (snake justice).

oh man I remember thinking 'I should probably have some sort of plan in case of Dig' and then I.. didn't... I guess in the end, we couldn't match up to our opponents' snemeing.

A very good game though! Thanks, VM, MD, Wargle, and Eifie for a solid match \o/

Ah, and I totally forgot to say thank you everyone for the perfect final battle before I go into temporary reftirement! May the snlord (snail lord) smile upon you all...

Back
Top Bottom