• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been remiss in looking after the allowances for the past few... weeks. Whoops. -- I mean, we're in a recession, people. Yeah.

In preparation for the April Safari Zone event, $20 to everyone. (aren't you excited to find out what it is?!)

• Due to the recession and overinflation and identity theft by the Rockets, allowance is given out when needed.
OBJECTION!!

The resident Team Rocket members don't mess with people's credit when we they steal identities! It's not a priority. WeThey've got enough credit problems of their own!
I'm hungry. :(

Eh? I see it fine... I prefer edits over doubleposts; the problem is when, say, someone makes a transaction at 12:00, I update the first post at 1:00, and they edit another transaction into the same post at 2:00. That makes me >(. But as long as I haven't updated the first post ('s at the bottom, "last updated at [time]"), edits are fine.

:C not short.

-5 each from Brock and Starly, +10 for me.

Credited with Brock's, but there is no record of any Starly.

While I'm here, thought I'd mention I added fun little descriptions to each facility (except the Evolution Station, as there is no in-universe equivalent to that - your pokémon just evolve [and apparently thirty dollars disappears from your wallet]). Why because I can.

I would like to open an account and have Charmander as my starter please.

Edit: Don't want to double post so... -30 from my account for the area The Secluded Ruins or Ruins of the Lost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom