• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just went with what was in the first post.
In other first-post-related-things, it says I have $75 - that can't be right, can it? Far as i can tell I have $4.

EDIT: Or well, that's factoring in areas that haven't been paid for here, but still far too much.

Last edited:
/Four/ dollars? Um... maybe, after all the area owners you've visited balance their tills. [shrug]

Okay... I went back and checked the edit history. You started on the 31st, with $50. On the 8th, I gave everyone with less than one hundred dollars an allowance of $20, leaving you with $70. On the 12th, I did it again (... huh, I didn't realize it had been so soon) leaving you with $90. Then I removed $30 from your bank account for your area, leaving you with $60. Yesterday, I credited it $15 from your area transactions, for a total of $75. That's where it was when you asked about it, as I hadn't processed FMC's transaction, so in just a second, it will be $70.

That's my entire transaction history with your account. It's good to see that you're keeping a running total with the areas you've visited, but until the area owners balance their tills and I process their transactions, the money you've spent there won't be reflected in your account balance. Does that make sense?

Oh, I get it. I didn't know about the second allowance, but thought you were referring to the first. So... I still have $11 left! Yay! I can go somewhere!
Yup, by keeping track I'll never get in debt. ;)

Last edited:
Don't worry about getting in debt; Midnight adds allowance whenever someone needs it.

Yay for organized first post! Let's see... -$14 from Darth Waffles, -$6 from James, and -$7 from Brock. Thats +$27 for me! :DDD MOOLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom