• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

Dar: You frantically open the "Videos" folder. Luckily, you have not come across any offensive content but no Pokemon either. You wonder, what could be hiding here? You explore for a while; a music video here, a silent frog there. Suddenly, a man pops out. He says in an Oak-ish voice: "Welcome to the wheel of fortune, where wonderful things happen. You can get Pokemon, items, disasters and even jellt babies! So, wanna spin? $1 a go. *laughs maniacally*" Do you spin? =P (Can't get enough of broken English. Also, wheres the Great and Powerful Trixie?)

Ok. You don't need to post a link to your P.C., I think. But, as soon as I get stuff sorted with the bank, I'll start your game! Thanks for plaing! =P

EDIT: Vehement Muselid, the game starts now.

You are in a corridor. There are two paths and a file. What do you do?

1. Take the left corridor
  2. Take the right corridor
  3. Open the file and see what you can find. =P

Last edited:
Dar: You frantically open the "Videos" folder. Luckily, you have not come across any offensive content but no Pokemon either. You wonder, what could be hiding here? You explore for a while; a music video here, a silent frog there. Suddenly, a man pops out. He says in an Oak-ish voice: "Welcome to the wheel of fortune, where wonderful things happen. You can get Pokemon, items, disasters and even jellt babies! So, wanna spin? $1 a go. *laughs maniacally*" Do you spin? =P (Can't get enough of broken English. Also, wheres the Great and Powerful Trixie?)

Um, I spin mister old man.

Dar: You spin the wheel of fortune! There are 6 sections and 3 different colors. Red: Pokemon Blue: Item Some really horrible green/grey thing: Anything could happen really. It lands on... *drum roll*

Red!

Suddenly, an Eelectric strolls on up. You catch her eye. Do you catch? =P

~~~~

Pokemon:
374.gif
Beldum,
064.gif
female.gif
Kadabra
Items: Iron-PlateIron Plate, Dubious-DiscDubious Disc

Last edited:
Vehement Muselid: You run through the corridor, excited as to what might happen. Suddenly, a MagnetMagnet catches your eye. It seems no-one is here to take it and no Pokemon have held it. Do you:

1. Take the item and search forward?
  2. Take the item and back track to see if you've missed something?
  3. Leave the item and carry on?
  4. Leave the item and backtrack?
  5. Stop playing?

Last edited:
Vehement Muselid: You obtained a MagnetMagnet! As you search forward, it looks quite empty, until a
137.gif
Porygon appears after using Camouflauge! (Can Porygons learn that? =P) Do you catch?

~~~~

Items: MagnetMagnet

Last edited:
Vehement Muselid: Catchi-wha?! You catch the
137.gif
Porygon! The
137.gif
Porygon leaves behind a file. Do you open? =P

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon

Last edited:
Hi Ulqi-Chan! Let me go do bankstuff and I'll be back with the game (although I'm pretty sure everyone knows how it starts)

EDIT: Let's play...

You are in a corridor. There are two paths and a file. What do you do?

1. Take the left corridor
  2. Take the right corridor
  3. Open the file and see what you can find. =P

Hmm... Left is always right, so let's go with the left corridor.
(And I'm left-handed, though that's beside the point >.>)

Vehement Mustelid: You open the file. Unlike Dar's attempt(s), it does not contain anything creepy. Just an amusing image of fish that lure in Tynamo. They are all male. Do you catch one? =P

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon

Last edited:
Dar: You spin the wheel of fortune! There are 6 sections and 3 different colors. Red: Pokemon Blue: Item Some really horrible green/grey thing: Anything could happen really. It lands on... *drum roll*

Red!

Suddenly, an Eelectric strolls on up. You catch her eye. Do you catch? =P

~~~~

Pokemon: Beldum, Kadabra (F)
Items: Steel version of plate, Dubious Disc

Catch.

Dar: You catch the Eelectric! (I plan on using one on my BW2 playthrough) There appears to be nothing ahead. Do you want to search on?

~~~~

Pokemon:
603.gif
female.gif
Eelectric,
137.gif
Porygon,
064.gif
female.gif
Kadabra
Items: Iron-PlateIron Plate, Dubious-DiscDubious Disc

Vehement Mustelid: You ignore the
602.gif
male.gif
Tynamo. It sulks off (familiar?) Again, there appears to be nothing ahead. Do you want to search on?

~~~~

Pokemon:
137.gif
Porygon
Items: Magnet Magnet

Last but not least, Ulqi-Chan: (I'm left-handed too! =D) You take the corridor to your left. A few sparks pass by. You suspect that there is a
239.gif
Elekid here. Do you want to search more?

=P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom