Notices

Old 03-26-2017, 11:36 AM
*~CoRnI~*--My Pika Grrrrl! <3

Pronoun: She
Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu
Posticon Thumbup Crushes!

Talk about them here.

I'm mostly into korrina/korni right now but. I like riku from kh still too <3 and often treat my plushie of him like a boyfriend still XD

I love Korrina and I don't care what anyone thinks! :P *snuggle's her* I think she's a real hottie and if you think poorly about me for having a harmless fictional crush or for simply liking another girl thats your own problem. *squeals happily^///^*
Old 03-27-2017, 04:43 AM
Captain Husbando

Pronoun: she
Flora is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Crushes!

I'm curious: are we just talking fictional crushes, or are real people included in this?

Hmmm, I can't think of a fictional crush I've had in a loooooong time; I think that was mostly a thing in my youth/teens? I guess the closest I have is chrom from fire emblem, who isn't really a crush per se. (Lucina's also cute as hell, but tbh she is my ingame daughter so that's uncomfy)

As for real life crushes, mine in general tend to be a freaking absurdly riveting saga when my friends get involved in any capacity (see also: exactly how I got my boyfriend, hahaha)!
Old 04-04-2017, 06:22 PM
*~CoRnI~*--My Pika Grrrrl! <3

Pronoun: She
Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu
Posticon Thumbup Re: Crushes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
I'm curious: are we just talking fictional crushes, or are real people included in this?

Hmmm, I can't think of a fictional crush I've had in a loooooong time; I think that was mostly a thing in my youth/teens? I guess the closest I have is chrom from fire emblem, who isn't really a crush per se. (Lucina's also cute as hell, but tbh she is my ingame daughter so that's uncomfy)

As for real life crushes, mine in general tend to be a freaking absurdly riveting saga when my friends get involved in any capacity (see also: exactly how I got my boyfriend, hahaha)!
Well, i usually have fictional ones, myself, but i think 'real' would count for this too :P hahaha i didn't really think of it when i started this thread...

as for real crushes i've had, i used to like this one guy that played ddr with me and my brother at the game room. He wore his hair long and in a pony tail (just...like....korrina :P but his hair wasn't blond) and he was smokin' hot

I love Korrina and I don't care what anyone thinks! :P *snuggle's her* I think she's a real hottie and if you think poorly about me for having a harmless fictional crush or for simply liking another girl thats your own problem. *squeals happily^///^*