• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] Vivillon Forms and Heracross

I liek Squirtles

sobble squad
Pronoun
he
I'm looking to complete the Vivillon collection, and a female Amaura. Here are the Vivillon I'm missing:

-Meadow
-Tundra
-Continental
-Icy Snow
-Marine
-High Plain
-Sandstorm
-River
-Monsoon
-Savanna
-Sun
-Ocean
-Jungle

If you're looking for other types of Vivillon, I can offer Archipelago which I take is reasonably rare, from my interactions with other people. I can also hand out Pokérus.

I can offer lots of things, so please specify what you'd like when you post. I still don't have PokéBank for reasons out of my control. My FC is 1779-1558-9342. Post yours or PM me with it if you don't want other people seeing it.

Last edited:
Re: [Wanted] Vivillon Forms and female Amaura

I can tell you that the form doesn't pass when they breed. It's based on where in the world the game is set to when the egg is conceived.

If you want to, you can mess with your 3DS's location settings to make I think all but three of them catchable on one game. edit: Yeah, that's not right. I misremembered.

Last edited:

The only way to get new vivillon patterns is to start a new game (after changing your region). Simply changing what region you're in won't do anything for your current save.

Anyway, I'd love an archipelago vivillon, and I can offer you a garden one for it. FC is 3325-2431-3050.

Sure. Surprise me with the nickname--I don't care. (I can't name the garden vivillon for you, unfortunately, since it's not mine originally.)

My Vivillon are Tundra, and I caught like twenty Scatterbug ages ago just to give away to anyone who wants them. My friend code is 1091-8784-8203 and my in-game name is Sheena. What's your in-game name? Makes it easier to figure out who you are in the friends list.

I don't really care what you give me back. The main Pokémon I've been looking for that I haven't gotten yet is Amaura and you don't seem to have one. So just surprise me.

My ign is Javier. A friend of mine offered to breed an Amaura for me, so I can trade one of those to you later on.

Back
Top Bottom