• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Leaderboard 2.0 (29/6/2015 UPDATE)

Re: ASB Leaderboard 2.0 (23/3/2015 UPDATE)

On second thought, I've put up the overall rankings, since people have now completed five battles. Ignore my post from before.

EDIT: But I will use the other two stats for something called "dominance rankings".

Re: ASB Leaderboard 2.0 (4/5/2015 UPDATE)

I forgot to post the update on Monday, but it's up now.

Minor leaderboards will follow in a little while.

EDIT: Updated.

Last edited:
Re: ASB Leaderboard 2.0 (1/6/2015 UPDATE)

Just so you know, the reason why I haven't been updating is because it's rather time-consuming, so from this week onwards, only the top 10 will be listed. If you are not listed, but wish to find out your ranking, just post here.

Re: ASB Leaderboard 2.0 (1/6/2015 UPDATE)

Disregard the post above. Now updating up to two weeks ago. Sorry for the delay - I've been busy.

EDIT: Now updated to June 15, 2015.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom