• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

Full metal cookies:

congrats, you have caught a female bagon
bagon

blazheirio889:

you have caught a male horsea

horsea

(I have to go to school soon so no story for now) you bounce to the 6th floor and find a male swablu

Hey, 6th floor. Not bad, Satan even though you're a god and you should be able to get to the 11th floor or something

I'll keep going.

Hey, 6th floor. Not bad, Satan even though you're a god and you should be able to get to the 11th floor or something

I'll keep going.
there are only 10 floors

You and your amazing magikarp turn from the swablu and find the stairs, but only after almost falling twice. You spot the next set of stairs a few meters ahead of you, but in the way is a charmeleon (male). Catch the charmeleon or move on?

I was being sarcastic :P

Mmm, let's try our luck. Keep going.

oh

Magikarp bounces in the charmeleon's face and you two take the oppurtunity to run up the stairs. You run up to the mysterious 8th floor. It is wide and barren with many cracks and few walls, so far. You walk carefully in the derection of where youthink the stairs could be, when you here a loud shreek from above your head. You duck, as a golbat almost hits you keep the (male) golbat or move on?

Did you hack my RNG?

You continue on away from the Golbat and get to and up the stairs safely. You have heard the legend of the legendary 10th floor, and you realize why it is almost impossible to get to. the floor is filled with cracks, but you venture on. You see a shape in a corner and carefully approach it. It is a male shelgon. Keep it or go on ?

I might have wiggled my ninjatoes at it...

Well, I would've caught him if he was female, but he isn't. So let's keep going and fall nine floors.

I might have wiggled my ninjatoes at it...

Well, I would've caught him if he was female, but he isn't. So let's keep going and fall nine floors.

You are confident in your abilities and are eager to see the 10th floor. When you see the stairs you rejoice, and run towards them , only to fall...and fall... and fall... all the way to the ground. You hear a speaker say GAME OVER.

Thought so. Well, my luck can't last forever, now can it?

This time, though, instead of Bouncing, I shall Fly. I start at the 2nd floor, right?

Yes, I'll assume you are using zubat to fly? thats the first flyer I saw in your PC.

You and zubat fly up to the second floor, and start walking. You step on something squishy, and jump away, just before the Male ekans bit you. Keep him or move on?

Zubat'll work. Though if you have a stronger flier, does it decrease your chances of falling? If so, I'll use my Dodrio, Santori, instead.

Keep going, please.

Blazheiro: you ignore the ekans and keep walking. You find a crack on the roof and your dodrio (oh yeah, sronger flyers do nothing, anyways, its amazing dodrio can learn fly) sprouts wings a lifts you up to the next floor. Dodrio proceeds to hide the wings again while you duck, almost getting hit by a female golbat. keep her or move on?

Blazieaura: You pay your fee and march up to the first floor. You stop marching when you realize how wet the ground is, and how much you're splashing. You walk, more carefully now, and nearly step on a female horsea. Keep it or move on? (also, your supposed to link to your PC)

(It is amazing, isn't it? Maybe they just jump really high, or something.
Even more mind-boggling is the fact that in R/B/Y, Charizard couldn't learn Fly. e_e)

I'll keep going.

Blazheiro: you ignore the golbat and keep moving, then find a crack and proceed. You continue on the floor and almost get hit by an object flying from the wall. Your dodrio nearly peckd the male grovyle's head off. Keep it or move on?

Eonrider: you cannot use both, so blaziken bounce to the 3rd floor. you walk with your blaziken, who doesnt like the damp floor. WIth all your hustle with it, you barely notice a female swablu swwoping at you. Keep it or move on?

Back
Top Bottom