• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Darksong versus Seritinajii

Darksong (O)
Scyther
Cicada (F)
Health: 13%
Energy: 39%
Attacks: Double Team ~ X-Scissor ~ Chill
Status: +2 Attk +4 Spd. Infuriated, but starting to slow down due to injuries. Badly poisoned (5% next round)

Seritinajii (O)
Houndour
Hokage (M)
Health: 19%
Energy: 40%
Attacks: Punishment/Protect ~ Protect/Counter/Dark Pulse/Chill ~ Protect/Nasty Plot/Counter
Status: +2 sp. attk. Weakened and feeling pressured but persevering.

Round Six: Begin​

The familiar pain of Toxic burns deep in Cicada's veins, reminding her of her short time. Her mind is hazy, clouded with emotions and starting to weaken. The bright sunlight isn't helping either; Cicada has to squint her eyes in order to see her opponent. Nevertheless, the Scyther manages to move. Her body blurs as it vibrates at high speed. Four clones diverge from her body, faintly shimmering replicas of the original. They glare coldly at the Houndour, scythes raised and translucent wings fluttering. Hokage refuses to back down- his fiery eyes attest to his determination. His strained muscles tremble, his even, four-legged stance seems wobbly. Sinister wisps of dark energy unfurl at the base of his skull and through his open jaws.

Snarling fiercely, Hokage lets loose on his opponent. Although the olfactory evidence of their battle is scattered throughout the arena, the strongest scent still emanates from the tired Scyther in the center, the one from which the other four spawned. Pouncing forward, he barrels roughly into the real Cicada. The clones vanish instantly, fading into air. The Houndour deals his vengeance forcefully and wildly; his jaws snap fiercely at Cicada's body while his claws slash wildly, leaving deep scratches on her body. Dark energy trails around her body; the attack is greatly strengthened by all of the stat gains the Scyther had accumulated. Cicada, panicked, tries to go into her next move, her scythes flailing. As the dust settles, Hokage, exhausted, stands weakly on the ground. His bloodlust has finished, no longer does murderous intent surge through his veins. Cicada lies unconscious on the ground, her body covered in the wounds of battle.

Round Six: End​

Darksong (O)
Scyther
Cicada (F)
Health: 0%
Energy: 35%
Attacks: Double Team ~ X-Scissor ~ Chill
Status: +2 Attk +4 Spd. Infuriated, but starting to slow down due to injuries. Badly poisoned (5% next round)

Seritinajii (O)
Houndour
Hokage (M)
Health: 19%
Energy: 30%
Attacks: Punishment/Protect ~ Protect/Counter/Dark Pulse/Chill ~ Protect/Nasty Plot/Counter
Status: +2 sp. attk. Weakened and feeling pressured but persevering.

Seritinajii gets $8 for winning and his Hokage also gets 2 experience points.
Darksong earns $3 from this battle, and her Cicada gets 1 experience point.
I get $5.

Dang it. I was really sure I would win. For some reason, I almost fainted when I realized I lost. Oh, well.
But I have to say, it wasn't actually close. I knew I should have done that other strategy.....

Back
Top Bottom