• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Hoenn Region

(Sorry for my lack of Safari Zone activity.)

Derpy/Noctowl
[Pokemon Caught: Zigzagoon (F) Poochyena (F)
Remaining Pokeballs: 3
Total Fee: $5]

As you tug on the rod, you see a patch of reddish orange. You start believing that it's a Magikarp, but as the pokemon finally breaks the water's surface, you realize that it's a male Corphish!

Yes yes yes. Catch. :D I catch the Corphish and decide to move around in the grass some more.

LL
[Captured Pokemon: Wurmple (M)
Remaining Pokeballs: 4
You successfully caught the Wurmple, but before you can pick up the ball, a Poo hyena swipes it away from you. You can hear her growling softly.

Tidal Wave Mud-Slaps some sense into the Poochyena and make her give back the ball. Laprs, however, completely ignores the Poochyena and carries on to Oldale Town.

Derpy/Noctowl

You wander around the grass some more, and you encounter yet another Zigzagoon! (These things just love you.)

LL

As you enter Oldale town, a few options are given to you. You could buy more Pokeballs at the Pokemart, but that isn't nessessary since you still have four left. You could also go west to Route 102, or north to route 103.

LL

As you enter Oldale town, a few options are given to you. You could buy more Pokeballs at the Pokemart, but that isn't nessessary since you still have four left. You could also go west to Route 102, or north to route 103.

Lapras, heads off north, as he sees a mysterious figure, although it could be the light playing tricks on him

(Please don't do things like that. It makes it difficult for me trying to fit him in.)
LL

As you head onto Route 103, a Zigzagoon runs around your feet in a zigzagging motion.

(ALSO you are able to use Pokemon that learn HMs to your advantage. For example, if you catch a Pokemon that learns Fly, you can go to places you've been to.)

(Please don't do things like that. It makes it difficult for me trying to fit him in.)
LL

As you head onto Route 103, a Zigzagoon runs around your feet in a zigzagging motion.

(ALSO you are able to use Pokemon that learn HMs to your advantage. For example, if you catch a Pokemon that learns Fly, you can go to places you've been to.)

(Ok then.)
Lapras prepares a Poke Ball, hoping this is a Pickup Zigzagoon.
(So I could Surf off to Route 10?)

Derpy/Noctowl

You wander around the grass some more, and you encounter yet another Zigzagoon! (These things just love you.)
I choose to leave the Zigzagoon, giving it a pat before walking off. Charles looks at the Zigzagoon and gives a snort, kicking dirt at the poor creature.

(Blargh laziness)
(Ok then.)
Lapras prepares a Poke Ball, hoping this is a Pickup Zigzagoon.
(So I could Surf off to Route 10?)

(I suppose so, but you might receive some odd looks riding around the water on a Zigzagoon.)
After throwing the Pokeball, the Zigzagoon gets sucked in. After a few wobbles, a click signifies the catch being successful. You get an odd feeling that your wish did not come true.

I choose to leave the Zigzagoon, giving it a pat before walking off. Charles looks at the Zigzagoon and gives a snort, kicking dirt at the poor creature.

[Pokemon Caught: Zigzagoon (F) Poochyena (F) Corphish (M)
Remaining Pokeballs: 2

With Petalburg in your sights, you step on something flat that was clearly not ground level, and fall on Charlie. You get up and realize that what you stepped on was a female Lot ad.

(I suppose so, but you might receive some odd looks riding around the water on a Zigzagoon.)
After throwing the Pokeball, the Zigzagoon gets sucked in. After a few wobbles, a click signifies the catch being successful. You get an odd feeling that your wish did not come true.

Lapras picks up the Ball and heads off to Route 102.

Back
Top Bottom