• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[PMD2] Outlaw Missions or Rescue Missions?

Do you like Outlaw Missions or Rescue Missions?

• Outlaw Missions

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Rescue Missions

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Outlaws are awesome to track down.

Though I do like old-school rescueing. ^^

Rescuing is easier and offers the same rewards. Then again, I wouldn't NEVER do an outlaw mission, especially if it's in the same place.

Outlaw missions are more fun, and you fight them right when you get to the designated floor (rather than having to search for them)

I usually do outlaw missions, but I'll check the Rescue Board on occasion to see if it has anything worth doing. Also, whenever I have a mission in a certain dungeon, I take as many missions as I can that are in the same dungeon to earn more rescue points with one trip.

Outlaw because
a) they give you good(ish) experience
b) you get more rank points
and c) You often get about 200 Poke from Magnezone
(Wow! Outlaw Missions are winning by 12 to 1!)

Outlaw missions.
-You don't have to search the floor for your target
-You get somewhat good experience
-They're just more fun :P

Woah, outlaws are winning 14 to 1 :O

Outlaw all the way. For the said reasons above. Ooh! Ooh! And for the kickass music! :D It's so peppy!

Wow, outlaws are winning 15 to 1! :O

xD

Outlaws! They're just fun to battle, and they're tougher than the other Pokemon in the dungeon, and they have good rewards. My job list is filled with 7 outlaw missions, and 1 rescue mission. Do the math.

Gah! I haven't even finished the game yet....so...*whips out DS* Outlaws are fun except they can be hard when you're level 17/8/9 ;-;

I like the rescue missions, unless the other types of missions on the left board aren't considered rescue missions.

In which case I don't have a real preference. Even though I usually go to that mission board instead of the criminal one.

I think the whole "wanted Pokemon" thing is cool. It adds more variety to the game as a whole.

I like the outlaw missions... when I can actually take them down. I remember once my little brother kept getting owned by this Nincada over and over and over. Even when he let me try to beat it I was defeated! Then I looked at the thing and it had some crazy ranking like A or 2 stars or something. Then we deleted that mission from the job list. But outlaws are still fun.

Back
Top Bottom