• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's my birthday~!

Chimera

Feeling purple today~
That makes me 16~! ... I feel old. D:

I got a metallic rose DS Lite (so much cooler than ordinary pink~ >D), The World Ends With You, Explorers of Darkness, some books, Mushi-Shi DVDs, Nerima Daikon Brothers DVDs, these really awesome high-quality speakers for my iPod, $50 for iTunes, and a bag of chocolate~

Happy Chimera is happy. :D

I already did this in your intro thread, but ah well...

Well done, it's your birthday,
Your turn has finally come,
And birthdays are the perfect time
To have a load of fun!

Chimera, Chimera,
You're sixteen today!
Chimera, Chimera,
Hip-hip-hooray!

Happy birthday!
How're you enjoing Mushi-Shi? From what I've heard, it's a bit like having a slow-motion epileptic fit X3

Glad you had a great day, and welcome to 16-dom. You're legal now :D

Happy Birthday!

Omg I want a metallic rose DS. DDD: Sounds like you got some good stuff there. :D

Happy birthday. ^^ Aw, you're lucky, those presents sound great.

Hee, you can buy lottery tickets now. Aand you're now in your mid teens! That's a good thing, seriously.

Thanks guys~

@Dannichu: I love it. <3 It is like having a slow-motion epileptic fit. ._.; That's the perfect way to describe it. But it is extremely interesting and I'd highly recommend it~

Back
Top Bottom