• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[GIVEAWAY] Breeding Galvanize Geodudes!

Eifie

oh man, good times.
Pronoun
she/her
This thing was a huge pain to get, so into the daycare he goes! Let me know if you want one! I don't know anything about IVs or anything, but if you have a gender preference I can do that, and, well, maybe I can see about natures. In return I'd like a something neat, whatever your idea of neat may be, but if you're just starting out or whatever feel free to just trade me a garbage.

FC: [go away google]
(Don't mind my Mii.)

My Current Stock
male: Bashful, Bold, Sassy
female: Bashful, Hardy, Impish, Lonely, Naive, Quirky, Serious

(what is with this gender ratio. misandry at work)

Last edited:
I would love one of these! The adamant female would be great. And I have something I think you'll like to trade for it. ;)

FC is 3325-2431-3050

Whoops, I've neglected to add some new ones to the list, but I assume you'll still want the Adamant one anyways!

Back
Top Bottom