• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A smallish Mafi- forget it, it's just a random mafia.

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Days and nights are randomized

If a night action is not sent it, it'll be randomized on whether it'll be randomized or ignored.

It's Day today.

Dawn-D1

All the citizens awake to another day. Actually, there was never night, so they never really woke up.

They felt tired, so they went back to bed, but probably just sat inside watching TV.

Noon-D1

They all come out again and start the day.

wat is right, this is all RRRRAAAANNNNDDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!

No one will lynch especially when there was no night, so it's night then.

Now sleep

But you just went through day to night phase (starting off with day!) in one hour without a majority or a forced lynch

wat is right, this is all RRRRAAAANNNNDDDDOOOOMMMM!!!!

No one will lynch especially when there was no night, so it's night then.

Now sleep

*randomizes*

Day 1

The residents awaken to a startling discovery.

Phantom was sprawled on the ground. A piece of paper came from an arrow lodged in her head. It said;

"Vague Inspection Result, Night 0

Inspected (smudged out), Result;

'(smudged) life, all (smudge) life. In(smudge)ent"

It was an inspection result. The inspector is gone now! The residents continue their day.

Phantom is dead. She was Innocent

24 hours for lynchings

15 more hours for lynchings....why do people forget about all my mafia games! =(

*facepalm*

I...suck...! And dont say i'm inexperienced, i just make a couple of mistakes.

15 hours for lynchings

Yes, that is a lesson, and thank you for telling me to change phases. =P

Anyway.....like, about....14 hours left for lynchings.

Back
Top Bottom