• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Thieves of Moonlight [Sign-ups closed]

Violet looked one last time at the computer screen. She had six Pokemon now. Smiling slightly, the girl noticed a Lapras. Female, level 5. It's nickname was Tori. She withdrew it, taking the pokeball, and took another. Female Zangoose, no nickname. She just couldn't stop, there were so many Pokemon! She dashed after the others, giggling.
Clay doesn't really count anyway. More of a pet, really. And, Kate the Eevee, Hera and Magnarya aren't in my team. Too young to fight. Aw, what the heck. I'm a Rocket. Who really cares how many I have with me?

Last edited:
Grin sighed and took the protector off of the Golem in the P.C.

Well, who knows what Team Rocket would have done with a protector?

He released Claydol and ran to join up with the group.

Erindor looked around. Everyone was dashing off. "Well, we're leaving," He told the Eevee. "You may come if you like." With that he followed the rest of the group, his Espeon trailing behind. The Eevee thought for a moment, and ran to catch up with Erindor.

Thorn, meanwhile, had a problem on her hands. All of her Pokemon had come out of their PokeBalls, and were now demanding that they get the Pokemon they liked too. It was very confusing, with five different voices yelling at once, each trying to be louder than the other, screaming out names and species, until she screeched for everyone to just shut up and tell them one at a time. She asked Claw first, and she said that she wanted the Poochyena, whos name was Mighty. Fang wanted the Chikorita named Flower, incidently. Star prefered the Pidgey named Cloud. Armageddon liked Ghost, who was a Vulpix, amazingly shiny. But poor little joy was a baby, and therefore incapable of human speech. All she could say was, "Pii!" but Thorn got the message when she tried to hug the Pichu named Shock, and withdrew him, stuffing all the PokeBalls in her pocket, recalling all of hers, and stuffing those in too. She ran after the group.

Back
Top Bottom