• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legends' Harmony

Before Drao or Chip could answer, John heard a female voice saying "hi". He turned and looked at the new girl. "Hi. What's your name?" John asked. And he also got a glimpse of Doom walking in the way of what seemed the new girl's Scyther.
Doom went immediatly in direction of the Scyther. Few Pokemon had things in common with him, and Scyther was in the group. He was shy, but with all the courage he could get, he managed to mumble an "Hi." to the big mantis.

Katana said hi back, trying not to be too hyper and failing epicly. She acted like a little kid, but most people were terrified of her for some reason.
"Devon. And this is Katana. I have more Pokemon."
She released a Zangoose, Eevee, and Ralts.
"The Zangoose is Kate, Eevee is Anna and the Ralts is Diana. The alliteration and rhyming was unintentional, I swear."

Fury, with Thorn riding on her back, landed in the middle of these introductions. Thorn climbed down, and said, "Who are you people?"

Doom ignored the behavior of the Scyther; she gave him an "hi" after all. He made an attempt to start a conversation, but couldn't think of anything.
John, after introducing his Pokemon to Devon, turned to the red-haired girl in the Skarmory and the boy with the grey jacket, to see who they were.

When Veronica's eyes caught two more new people, she went over and sniffed near their feet. This made them get in the sight of Drao, who greeted them. "Hello, my name is Drao. That friendly Stunky there is Veronica, and none of my other Pokemon have nicknames. What are your names?"

((o.O I'm in Fury? I never saw any place where I said she ate me))

Thorn released all her Pokemon. "I'm Thorn. This is Fury," she said, gesturing to the Skarmory, "Zap," a Rotom who was creepily grinning, "Song," a Lapras who was currently whimpering softly due to the lack of large bodies of water, "Piutros," a Tropius, eating merrily from a tree, "Slash," a Zangoose who was sharpening his claws on the tree Piutros was eating from, "and Smoke," a Torkoal, blowing smoke and doing nothing else.

((Huh, I thought it was raining...))

"Huh, you have a Lapras, too, huh?" Tori grinned. "It looks like you're kinda close."

((Bah, nothing to say..))

((What's so significant about that in my post? It says nowhere that the weather is sunny or hailing. Two possible qualifications are that Song is whimpering due to large bodies of water, but I doubt a puddle qualifies as large. And Torkoal always blows smoke, no matter what. It's what it does.))

((I'm going to be away until Aug. 15, so if somebody could control my character or something while I'm gone..))

((I have an idea. How about we each post one more time, then you can post on it when you're back, then we can continue. Just don't worry about looking for this on page 2. ;) ))

Drao looked over to the large blue Pokemon, a Lapras. He had only seen them in the wild, and that was rarely. "Cool," he whispered to himself. Then, he whipped around when he heard a rumble of thunder in the distance, recalling all of his Pokemon but Veronica. "It looks like we should be going," he said to the group. And he headed toward Mt. Coronet.

((This counts as my post))

Naruto got a bit closer to Veronica, sniffing her before going back to his trainer. Chip explained, "His nose is very sensitive, if you know what I mean." Chip tried to call him back, but Naruto wanted to stay out. He just recalled Dei, who had been trying to hop onto the Yanma's back before it was recalled.

Brendan saw that everyone else was heading off to Mt. Coronet. It was odd, really. He was suddenly involved with a group of young trainers who wanted to "hunt" legendaries. He turned to his Pokemon.

"Do you guys think we should go?" he asked. All three of them nodded in unison. Brendan returned all of them except Eva, since she loved the rain. He followed the group.

TO BE CONTINUED

((Dramatic Background music))

Thorn recalled all her Pokemon but Fury, which she jumped on the back of to get there quickly. "I'M TALLER THAN ALL OF YOU!" she shouted to everyone below.

Back
Top Bottom