• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open True Dusk

((remind me if i forget anyone))

Zangoose
Health:78%

Weavile
Health: 94%

Jolteon
Health:98%

Tyranitar
Health: 94%

Golbat
Health:100%

Last edited:
Z paused on the way back to his bed,"You don't sound too happy," He said " ...Why not?"

after walking over to the table, Z made a noise like he was shocked.

"SHIT, I'll be RIGHT back, Berrys on the table"

Big Z ran outside, he grabbed a giant leaf outside his house, and ran to the ditch where the Jolteon slept. Dragging the mud-caked, dripping wet Jolteon out of the water filled ditch and placed him on a dry spot under a tree, covering him with the leaf.

Z walked back, and shook off before entering his home. "Forgot about the Jolteon." was all he said, still waiting for Eddany to answer his question.

((sorry for the typo))

Opening her mouth to answer, she was interrupted by Z's curse, watching him as he ran outside. Looking over to the berries he had mentioned on the table, she walked over, piercing one with her claw. Sniffing it to see if it was poison, she decided to take a chance and plop it in her mouth, chewing it up slowly and savoring the sweet flavour.
Looking back as Z came back into the cave, Eddany swallowed.
Maybe it would be best to not wait to talk to Ramard.
"Well, I just have bad memories. Most of them are from my family, from about a year ago..." She trailed off, not wanting to burden the Zangoose with her story unless he really wanted to hear.

"Eddany...I know we just met, but you can trust me..." Z said.

He thought for a moment.."Here to prove to you that you can trust me, I'll show you my most prized possesion"

Z walked over to Eddany and reached behind her and pulled back a wispy-blue CD-looking object.

((sorry, but i have to, im sure you'lll forgive me))
Eddany gasped,"a...t-TM?"

"Ice Punch" Z said. "now.. tell me what happened, please"

Eddany decided that this Zangoose wasn't that bad, to show her a TM - so rare in a place like this. He trusted her not to steal it from him, she guessed. She should trust him, too.
"I started a family once. There was my mate, Ramard, and our kits. Andee, Shamill, and Horgena. Horgena died soon after she hatched, so we were left with our son and daughter. We lived perfectly, until the storm happened."

Everything was cloudy, the waves of the sea bashing against the sand. The mother Weavile grabbed her children, pulling them away from the edge of the water where they were playing earlier. However, a wave came crashing on top of them, pulling them into the water.
Eddany had her arms around her kits, hugging them closely as she came up to the surface, she and her daughter drawing in deep breaths. Only hearing Shamill's gasps, she looked into her arms.
Andee was gone.
Looking behind her, she saw the small Sneasle, flailing it's arms around in the water, screaming for his mother. 'Andee! Keep your head up! Mommy's coming!' Eddany screamed, turning back to shore. As she reached the sandy shore, she threw her daughter onto the sand, running out of the water and to a large rock that had connected the beach to the water. Running along the rock, she ran out to where Andee was, head barely bobbing in the rough waves.
'Mommy!' he cried, voice shrill. 'I'm here, sweetie! Mommy's gonna get you!' Reaching her paw out, she tried to reach her son's. 'Grab my paw, Andee! You're almost there! Keep your head above the water,' she called. Once her paw touched her son's, before his head disappeared, his paw flailing above the water before sinking down. Eddany looked on, horror stretched across her face. No, it couldn't be. She couldn't have just lost her baby boy. Shamill cried out, screaming 'no' as loud as the she-Sneasel could. Ramard had appeared at that moment, holding his daughter back from jumping into the waves. Eddany turned her head towards her mate and last child, seeing that the grim moment had plagued them also.

"After that Shamill started to starve herself in a state of mourning. She lived two weeks after Andee drowned. After she died Ramard and I decided not to take our chances of losing another kit, so we split up. He's still a close friend to me, though," Eddany said, finishing up her story. She didn't feel as much pain as she did the other times the scenario played through her head. Was this because she told it to Z?

Figaro awoke after a while and stretched his limbs. He wriggled out of his hiding and looked around at the dampened ground. He grinned seeing the pests were off somewhere else. The Jolteon shook his orange fur and began walking casually through the trees.

Now what had I been doing before that idiot Zangoose got in my way? Oh right-I must find that thing. It would truly help. But where was it....

Figaro lept through and under logs and bushes nosing his way around.

Z stared blankly at the Sneasel. she just told me something very sincere. I should cheer her up... "Uh..." Z stammered, "Ya know, my ear hurts...alot." He finished, hoping she would forget about what she just said, he didn't want to seem rude, but he didn't want her to dwell on something like that. ((very nice flashback, i could imagine it))

Looking into the Zangoose's eyes, Eddany blinked. "Is it because of my claws?" she asked, pushing her bad memories aside. The Weavile remembered earlier when she had attacked him, her claws making contact with Z's ear.

((Thanks, I had to think about how to describe it for a while. I kind of based it off of how Tadpole died in the Warriors series.))

Name: Ace
Pokemon: rampardos
Personality: ACe is quite a pessimist. He is a very happy person, but he has one problem- when trouble comes, he expects it to become a war of life and death.
He can barely stand before females, because he has a great hate towards them.
Other: none at the moment.

Figaro came across a small creak that had grown a bit of a current due to the previous rainstorm and smiled when his eyes fell upon "it." The monocle lens! It was just across. He just had to find a way across without getting dragged away while the currents were strong.

He sat there timing it. Every two minutes the current would become weak but then the weak current only lasted half of a minute before it began picking up speed. He had to make a jump for it. His rump held high, he dashed off and thrusted himself over it. He landd safely but skidded into a tree. Figaro shook his head and trotted to the monocle lens happily putting it on over his left eye.

Accepted Twiggy, sorry i forgots to check :3.. ((D: tadpole :(( ))"Yeah, but don't worry about it! Please..." Z pleaded. "uhh...uhh!" Z collasped onto the floor.

Ace walked around the forest ,noticing a house. He walked towards it, and knocked on the door(If its not a house you simply see me!), hoping the pokemon inside will notice him. He saw there were a zangoose, a Jolteon, and a Weavile...a female one. Ace tried to control himself. After all, he looked for shellter and not trouble.

((twiggy, Jolteon is off at some river looking for smarticles, im collapsed on the flood (zangoose) , and Weavile's next to me, golbat's asleep in the tree, and tyranitar is still fighting the arbok))

Back
Top Bottom