• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyndaquil Club

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
I'm not saying its my club even though thats my username. Well basically it is a place for everybody who likes cyndaquil(Which is quite rare to find people with a favorite pokemon of cyndaquil)To talk all about cyndaquil.
You can ask to join and be put up on this list or just talk here.
6 Members Now!
1.Cyndaquil
2.Terry T.
3.Bakuphoon
4.Ruffledfeathers
5.Flametail
6.Kriisa Scorcher

Last edited:
Join. Must. Join.

Cyndaquil is on my top ten Pokémon list, and number one is Typhlosion :] Join, again.

to me 10/10!! My favorite anime character in pokemon is cyndaquil. I mean its quick its deadly(Well not really)and it will distract the enemy with its cuteness Go cyndaquil. Who thinks we should make a cyndaquil club banner.Also I'm thinking about doing a cyndaquil only d/p run(Who wants this?)

Rock on Cyndaquil!

Your in Ruffledfeathers or if you want a nickname you can have one.
Ok Terry T. try to make it better than all the rest

I wanna join! Cyndaquil's up in the top 10 for sure...Plus, there's Quilava~ The anime cry? Oh, so cute! It's a quick little somethin' too...My kinda Pokemon! And it's a Fire type! And it's cuter than it's cry! And it's strong! And I should probably stop now...

Ok you are now on the list and now we have a banner!! Please put it in your sig to get others to find us.

Back
Top Bottom