• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

EarthBound/MOTHER Club

If you save often and make sure you know how to use savestates the RIGHT way, then it won't.

BRILLIANT IDEA GAIZ

Okay, so it won't completely recover my file, but... do you guys know the code to access the Debug room? 'cause that way, I can rebuild my party and start from around where I left off.

That'll teach me to use savestates right. <<

Still Alxprit over at starmen.net.

When you go in the Debug Room, you can talk to the Character that represents the Chapter you're at, and select the event. If you were in Chapter Seven, in the middle of it, you're out of luck... as it only lets you select the beginning and end of it.

*emo* D:

...Oh well. I'll have to watch the rest of the events in Chapter 7 on YouTube, then start from Chapter eight...

Whenever I look at the "Yotsuba and the Amazing Diaoh" club or whatever, I read Yotsuba as Yokuba.

Anyway, I just defeated the Cactus Wolf. I would be farther if I didn't procrastinate, but

:|

I've beaten the ultra secret MOTHER3 "mode" today, at around noon.

Now... Solo Lucas ultra secret MOTHER3 "mode" challenge?

Back
Top Bottom