• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Drawings, anyone? .3.

Wayna

Silent Stalker
'kay, so hai guys o3o This is my first time posting on these forums, so give me a break. I mainly got an account here just to lurk around and stuff, but lately I've been feeling up for some Pokemon-based (or otherwise) drawings, and thought I might try here.

However, I'm still trying to develop a style, so for now, this is more of a 'sketch request' than anything, unless I really come to like what you request n__n;

I hope you guys don't mind o3o

The only example I have is this tiny weeny doodle pie:
jirachidoodle.png

so yea, just a sketch .3. the lines aren't even clean and it's just airbrush everywhere, but i REALLY need to work on my pokemon drawings & shading, so I thought this might help me some .__.

I mostly would prefer to draw pokemon for now, but feel free to request anything else & I'll give it a try! :3

Could you make it to where a charmander is looking at a cresselia in the sky (the cresselia's in the sky) and a darkrai is behind the charmander, ready to attack it?

sorr if its too much

Not too much at all, I'll give it a try! It will still be most likely just a sketch like above though, if that's okay n__n;

I like your style from what little I've seen. The jirachi is cool even for a sketch.

Hmm. Willing to try a metang surrounded by used ultra balls? Kind of a personal experience of mine. No rush.

Oh, and welcome!

Not too much at all, I'll give it a try! It will still be most likely just a sketch like above though, if that's okay n__n;

Sketches are fine. =P

And can you give it a night backround with a shooting star? if thats too much, then nevermind.

Kays, sorry if I'm slow guys, but I had a big maths exam on friday which before I totally forgot about & wasn't online almost at all n__n; So right after I managed to pull one drawing off, but I will finish the rest on saturday :3

Here's Ixnay's Ivysaur:
ivyqv.png

of all pokemon, you had to pick Ivysaur? XD It's one thing i can't draw /at all/ .__. oh well! Sorry if it's really bad o3o.

Back
Top Bottom